Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else got invited May 10 to go to the Imaginer panel?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Who else got invited May 10 to go to the Imaginer panel?

I got tickets to go to the Imaginer panel for TLM ride @Cali Adventure! Who else is going?

If your not going, what questions should I ask? I have one, "why did it take so long to create a ride from one of the most iconic disney films of all time?"

But if you didn't get a ticket, what would you ask? The best ones I might take with me and ask a few questions, and post the responses here!
    Last edited by Pan; 05-04-2011, 01:53 PM.

Re: Who else got invited May 10 to go to the Imaginer panel?

Blah. I wish I did. Got a nice little e-mail saying I got denied.
    At least they send e-mails to those who didn't get in, most places only send e-mails to the winner and leave everyone else to wonder if they made a typo in their e-mail address haha.

Comment

lol wow then i wonder if they do that for everything cause i submitted for the ST AP preview and haven't herd back...i hope i get selected for that too lol

Comment

I didn't either. But if I could ask one thing it would probably be, "What technological advancements did you have to create to bring this ride to fruition?"

Comment

Originally posted by DLRaddict View Post
          I didn't either. But if I could ask one thing it would probably be, "What technological advancements did you have to create to bring this ride to fruition?"
          i like this....

Comment

Originally posted by DLRaddict View Post
            they will probably talk about how the created the under water effect

Comment

Originally posted by Pan View Post
              lol wow then i wonder if they do that for everything cause i submitted for the ST AP preview and haven't herd back...i hope i get selected for that too lol
              I did too. I haven't heard anything about people getting tickets for that yet, so not sure if those e-mails have gone out yet.

Comment

You should ask them to give me a job, lol.

Originally posted by Pan View Post
                Those emails should be going out on/around May 16.
                "Here you leave Today and enter the world of Yesterday, Tomorrow, and Fantasy."

"There is really no secret about our approach. We keep moving forward - opening up new doors and doing new things - because we're curious. And curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. We're always exploring and experimenting. We call it 'Imagineering' - the blending of creative imagination with technical know-how."

-Walt Disney

Comment

Winners will be notified on or around May 16th. May 8th is the last day to enter.

Comment

Originally posted by gauchogirl View Post
                    You should ask them to give me a job, lol.
                    I'll get right on that lol

Comment

Yeah, I wasn't accepted. Crossing my fingers for ST previews.

Probably have work anyways, so it's not a total loss. Congrats for those who are going!

Comment

Ask them if they will sell you one of their new WED "Class of" nametags. I am offering a $100 reward for it.

Comment

Sorry, having a brain fart, but what is TLM?
                          My Flickr

Comment

The Little Mermaid

What are the check-in & start times for the event?
                            "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Mouse Jr View Post
                              Sorry, having a brain fart, but what is TLM?
                              The Little Mermaid, silly!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X