Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My day at the park in pics 5-26-11 TLM, MSP, DV, LOL, OK, SMH....

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Review] My day at the park in pics 5-26-11 TLM, MSP, DV, LOL, OK, SMH....

Here is my day today. Pics are from my iPhone. Sorry if they are not the best.

Glory, Glory Man United! And the Reds go marching on! On!! ON!!!

I survived my first Marathon. Got my Mickey at WDW after 6:22:08 of "fun" on the course. Not happy with the time, so I will go back and be getting Goofy next year!

Re: My day at the park in pics 5-26-11 TLM, MSP, DV, LOL, OK, SMH....

I survived my first Marathon. Got my Mickey at WDW after 6:22:08 of "fun" on the course. Not happy with the time, so I will go back and be getting Goofy next year!

Comment

Comment

Comment

and finally....

Comment

Look good, but what are the other acronyms?

Comment

Originally posted by renthead09 View Post
              and finally....
              Right as I posted the pic popped up and scared the life out of me. )

Comment

The Little Mermaid
                Mickey's Soundwhatever Parade
                Darth Vader
                then I was on a roll with the last ones.

Comment

The Little Mermaid
                  Mickey's Soundwhatever Parade
                  Darth Vader
                  then I was on a roll with the last ones.
                  Okay, I thought the last actually meant something.

Comment

Just Smack My Head...

But here are a couple more pics...

Comment

^Is that you're score?

Comment

yep. should have been better but I was on the wrong side of the car and had a really bad ring toss game.

Comment

yep. should have been better but I was on the wrong side of the car and had a really bad ring toss game.
                          That's really good, I am not a video game person so I only ever get around 50-60 thousand.

Comment

HAHAHA not a big gamer. Just know some of the little secrets. Have only broken 300,000 once. It is now my mission to do it again.

Comment

Awesome pics (especially from a phone camera!). I love the one from the Kiss the Girl scene from TLM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X