Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Darth Vader Watches Mickey's Soundsational Parade On Main Street!! Yes It Happened!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Darth Vader Watches Mickey's Soundsational Parade On Main Street!! Yes It Happened!

You'll have to fast forward to the 45 second mark to see him stand there among the crowd, with his storm troopers and he even interacts with the parade performers!

Crazy but only in Disneyland!

ADMIN NOTE: And Disneyland's viral video of Darth Vader in the park:

Last edited by Dustysage; 06-08-2011, 07:04 AM. Reason: Added video

Re: Darth Vader Watches Mickey's Soundsational Parade On Main Street!! Yes It Happene

Were those stormtrooper's wearing Mickey ear hats? Cool.

Comment

Re: Darth Vader Watches Mickey's Soundsational Parade On Main Street!! Yes It Happene

That's pretty sweet lol.
      These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
      My company had a special night at the park
      WdW trip report with WWoHP
      NYE 2011 trip report
      Mice Chat 7th anniversary
      Leap year 24 hour report
      New DCA trip report
      NYE 2012
      HKDL trip report

Comment

That is hilarious!

Comment

Definitely a viral video for ST (no other videos posted by that user), definitely awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by k_peek_2000 View Post
            Definitely a viral video for ST (no other videos posted by that user), definitely awesome.
            Would they really film the entire parade and put it up there?

Either way, hilarious.

Comment

I just don't understand the why, but it was pretty cool.
              Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
              July 13th-18th
              November 19th-25th

Comment

I have heard that they have been filming Vader and the Stormtroopers around the park. Maybe there is going to be a "Darth Vader goes to Disneyland" commercial?

Comment

Originally posted by goldenstate5 View Post
                  Would they really film the entire parade and put it up there?

Either way, hilarious.
                  Sure they would. There are dozens of videos from the parade. Not to mention look how perfectly centered both Darth and the camera man are to main street. Coincidence? I think not...

Comment

To be honest Vader and the Stormtroopers were the best part of it..not much for parades but still pretty awesome

Comment

Love it. Those drummers are really good btw.
                      https://twitter.com/#!/rollinwiththeho

Comment

hahaha, that is so funny,.

Comment

A re you sure this is a viral video?
                          "Ian, in life, whatever you do, DO NOT give up your dreams and goals of the past, present, and future and only then will you be successful!" - Walter Elias Disney

Comment

WTF. Hahahahahhahaha!

Only if the person holding the camera zoom into them that would make the video more interesting.
                            My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
                            http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Comment

LOL, that was pretty funny! Its moments like that why I love these parks!

If its a viral video, that's pretty clever! That said, IF its a viral video I dont see the point of putting the entire parade up unless Darth Vader and the Storm troopers are interacting throughout it. I'm trying not to spoil myself so I only saw a minute of it. BTW, first time I heard a little of the music, not bad!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X