This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] DL Hotel E ticket pool

We saw concept art for the new slides and pool at DL hotel before they even started construction. They have titled this a D-ticket pool, but right now they have the old neverland pool area under construction. From what I have read when the former neverland pool area is redone it will be an E-ticket pool. Does anyone know about or have access to concept art for what the new pool area will look like? Any ideas what a E-ticket pool means?
    :lol:

Re: DL Hotel E ticket pool

Never mind I found the concept art. I just don't understand what they think is so special about the rework of the pool area that it warrants being compared to E-ticket. It appears to me to just be a nicely landscaped pool area with a mickey and minnie theme. Maybe it will be more than what appears in the concept art.

:lol:

Comment

From what I have heard the Monorail pool is the "E-Ticket" and the Neverland pool (once it's re-done) will be the "D-Ticket"

Comment

My guess is that old E-Tickets will embedded into the pool walls, floor. Clever, yes. I can't, however, get too excited.

Comment

my tickets are going to get wet

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X