Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] So when does DCA get Planesland?

Last edited by JM Disneyland; 06-15-2011, 03:03 PM. Reason: removed 1 image.

Re: So when does DCA get Planesland?

that's real funny
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

Comment

Condor Flats
      Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
        Condor Flats
        But seriously.... they could use Condor Flats and do some tie in's to the movie. Maybe Goofy's Flight School is only the beginning...

But.... We'll have to see how well the movie does. I think it looks great.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
        all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

No...really. It's Condor Flats.

Comment

That movie looks good. I think Carsland is enough for now though, I really don't think we need a Planesland too. haha

Comment

Damn, I thought this was a fake trailer but this is an actual DTV movie that's being released under Disney despite looking Pixar and being released w/o the Pixar name despite being a Pixar film spinoff. Man did Pixar sellout fast or what?

Comment

Planes looks better than Cars in my opinion. But then again I love airplanes, and drive in a car everyday and see no point "carsland" in "california". Didn't I just get off the freeway?

Comment

Originally posted by JM Disneyland View Post
                  Didn't I just get off the freeway?
                  Makes you feel right at home, huh? I'm just wondering how Disney is going to handle road rage?

The Planes idea is just the natural expansion of the Cars world where every vehicle is alive/a character. I'm sure a television story is in the works, or has at least been discussed and we will eventually have boats and trains too. Hey maybe Thomas the Train can make a guest appearance.
                  Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

I am envisioning a really cool ride/attractions/land based on this movie, but I don't think we really need a planes land at this time.

Comment

Considering that this is a direct to DVD and not a theatrical release film, I can see Disney doing a lot of product tie ins in DCA promoting selling the film and all the toys/stuff that will go with it, but I don't see them making a major franchise out of it like they have done with Cars, including making new rides/attractions.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by toonaspie View Post
                        Damn, I thought this was a fake trailer but this is an actual DTV movie that's being released under Disney despite looking Pixar and being released w/o the Pixar name despite being a Pixar film spinoff. Man did Pixar sellout fast or what?
                        Its being made by Toon Studio (the guys who did Bambi 2, Aladdin 2 and 3....etc)

So its not Pixar Selling out (maybe John Lasseter) this is Disney wanting more money and kids wanting more toys....
                        Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

How can Pixar "sell out" when Pixar is a Disney owned company?

This means that Disney can pretty much do what it wants with Pixar's stuff when it wants.

That said, I thought the trailer was funny and I think my son will get a huge kick out of it when it comes out.
                          The Chadwick's Online Photo & Video Galleries
                          DLR: 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014
                          DCL: Alaska Cruise Aboard Disney Wonder 2013
                          Booked Trip: DLR November 2015
                          Planned Trip: WDW March 2019

Very Happy Disney Vacation Club Member Since 2010
                          270 Points at The Villas at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X