Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Other] Paying the old price for annual passes, and discounts on regular tickets

Hello all, Seeing as the price of tickets just jumped again I thought I would share something I gleaned from mousesavers years ago, but is not posted there now. There is a site that is like groupon or livingsocial, that buys tickets to events and such in bulk and then resells them at discount.

I was worried I would not be able to get passes because of the jump in prices, but I checked and they have them for the old price and a little extra off. I do not belong to their site, and Mods if I am not allowed to post this then just delete, I just wanted to help others save on their trip to Disneyland.

I can PM people the link to the site, or if mods think it is okay then post it here. I ordered my passes on wednesday and they arrived ups overnight today. Well, Just trying to be helpful in this rough economy.

If a Mod wants to check the link I will send it to them, I just was not sure about the rules on that. Otherwise just PM me.

Re: Paying the old price for annual passes, and discounts on regular tickets

If you know anyone who lives in SoCal and can buy you a ticket, the best deal right now is the SoCal 3 Day pass. It's $139 (making each visit about $46). They're good all summer except for 7/2-7/4, and 8/21-8/22.

Comment

Get-Away-Today still has the old ticket prices. In fact a three-day Park Hopper Plus is only $183 on their site - $3 less then the old price Disneyland.com had.

Comment

The deluxe annual pass is $317, and the socal annual is $231, the 3 day park hopper pass is $178, the 2 day is $144 socal and $155 regular.

I have sent the link to a few who PM'd me, just wanted to help micechatters save a few dollars for some extra cash to use in the park.

Oh and six flaggs is $27, seaworld is $47, Knotts is $30 and great america is $30.

Comment

I'm just worried that I will buy the Deluxe pass from this website and when I get to the gate they won't be valid and I'd be out all this money and still have to buy new ones there.

Comment

Originally posted by bellerose75 View Post
            I'm just worried that I will buy the Deluxe pass from this website and when I get to the gate they won't be valid and I'd be out all this money and still have to buy new ones there.
            Me too... but Tragic says that it is definitely legit and has bought the Deluxe from there. What if we call Disneyland and ask them about it...? haha

Comment

Originally posted by jon328 View Post
              Me too... but Tragic says that it is definitely legit and has bought the Deluxe from there. What if we call Disneyland and ask them about it...? haha

Okay, jon, you call tomorrow and post back and let me know what they say.

I was thinking about calling the place selling the tickets tomorrow and asking how the APs work and if we can get a refund if they are anyway rejected at the gate.

You let me know and I'll let you know.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X