Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] World of Color fastpass question.

Hi -

When obtaining a fastpass for WoC, do you have a choice about which show time? The Sunday (September 25) we are planning watch WoC there are two showtimes - 9 pm and 10.15 pm - and we would really prefer the later show. Is it possible?

Thank you

Re: World of Color fastpass question.

just get their a little later not early in the morning and wait til they change the sign from WOC 9:00 to WOC 10:15 show in the front of the line

:whistling
    It's a music Celebration
    Come on, come on, come on
    Strike up the band,
    Feel the beat, what a great sensation
    Come on, come on, come on
    Move and clap your hands,
    Get into the Spirit
    Let everyone hear it,
    So come on, come on

:whistling
    Step into the Magic
    Watch the stories come alive
    Step into the Magic
    Every color shines so bright
    Step into the Magic!!!!
    :ap:
    -Disneyland Forever Fireworks

Comment

Usually the Fastpasses for the first show go rather quickly, and Fastpasses for the second show have known to be distributed well into the evening. Just arrive a little later, or arrive early and wait around Grizzly until they change the time post. It's usually not a long wait.

Comment

Usually they start distributing passes for the 2nd show by noon so you can check by then.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
        The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
        Indy Ride Count: 2211
        World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Awesome Thank you!

Comment

Now that it's the off-season (sort-of), two questions on the World of Color and Fastpasses:

1. Are they still doing two shows on Fridays?

2. When do the second show Fastpasses become available on a Friday like, say, Sept. 23. The wife and I would rather not get up too early if we can avoid it...

Thanks in advance for the help!
            Last edited by DanSt3; 09-14-2011, 12:31 AM. Reason: Forgot my .sig!
            Long-time Disney fan - going back to the alt.disney.disneyland days (DanS3)...

Comment

Originally posted by DanSt3 View Post
              Now that it's the off-season (sort-of), two questions on the World of Color and Fastpasses:
              1. Are they still doing two shows on Fridays?

2. When do the second show Fastpasses become available on a Friday like, say, Sept. 23. The wife and I would rather not get up too early if we can avoid it...

Thanks in advance for the help!
              1. Yes. Weekends is when they have 2 shows (Friday-Sunday)

2. Depends on the crowds, but usually they become available by lunchtime. The first show starts distributing at 9:00 for hotel guests and 9:30 for everyone else so by early afternoon the 2nd show should begin distribution.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
              The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
              Indy Ride Count: 2211
              World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X