• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Capt Hook
    Banned User
    • Jun 2006

Trip Report A New trip report from Capt Hook

This is not a long trip report because of two things that when on that day. 1. I was with my two friends most of the day one that I have never met before he came from NJ. 2. My memory card for my camera was missing up it kept saying needs to be formated every time I took a picture. In fact most of my photos didn't turn out and my video of the Parade didn't get all of it. So anyway lets get started.

I got to the park around 10 to meet up with some friends that didn't get there until 12:30. When I got there I had spoted Cruella De Vil hitting to the back and Goofy coming from the firestation place. I had waited for a little bit to see who was coming out. About 5 mins came by and I had spotted Bret by himself with no Mary Poppins and nobody going to him like it happen once before. So I when over to him to ask him if I can get a photo with hoping that it would bring other people to see him which didn't I fill sorry for Bret cause it seem if Mary is not around nobody know who he is.

So after got my photo after trying to fix my camera cause of my memory card I when off to Pixie Hollow to hopely see my friend Silvermist send I haven't seen her in a very long time. When I got there the line was about 45 mons long but it had stop for a wild to change the characters around which may it about a hour long. When I did finally got up to the front to go in and was to I saw that it was my buddy Terence who I haven't seen in a long time. When I got to him he said hi Jeffrey how have you been it's been a long time send I saw you. I told him yeah I have been coming to Disneyland on Sundays lately cause of my mom cause of her favorite band that plays there. He said oh really me and Tink are starting up a music band on our own. I said oh really. He ask me if I have ever hear Tink sing I told him no. He said she is so so of the singing right now. Terence saw my Capt. Hook shirt and said I don't think Tink is going to like you to much cause of your shirt I said I know I plan on teasing her with it that is why I have it on.

So after saying goodbye to Terence I may my way to Tink and Vidia. When I got there my so call friend Vidia was there after she and Tink when talking with some little girls it was my turn Vidia saw me and said oh you again then Tink saw my shirt and started to walk away from me. She said I don't want to get by you cause you have Hook on I said well fine then I will stand by Vidia then. Vidia said well I'm not afead of Pirates I just don't trust them. So we where getting ready for our pics I kind of saw Tink move from behind me and well here is the two photos we took.

After the pictures Tink said to me glad that you are leaving you Pirate lover I said to her what ever. I then when to the castle to meet up with my friends when I got the call saying there where running late. So I then was sitting by the castle when I saw a crowd off on the left side of the castle so I when over there and saw that it was Princess Aurora so I got in line to see her and when it came my turn she said to me I have seen you before haven't I. I know who this Aurora was cause I have seen her before. I said yes you have. I handed my camera to someone and once again my camera was missing up so it took 3 trys to get a photo of my with Aurora.

So after seeing Aurora I when off to get a little snack before my friends came. So after I got it and I was sitting down I saw the Fairy Godmother so when to get a quick photo of her.

So after I got it I saw The Queen and Snow White out when over to Snow White's wishing well and wild in line Bret, a Penguin,Mad Hatter & Alice came by and I was going to get some photos and that is when my memory card when out. So that was it with my photos for a wild when my friends came. So this is ends for now there will be some more photos later.
  • disneylandfan95
    MiceChatter
    • Oct 2008

Re: A New trip report from Capt Hook

I refuse to read your trip reports until you see Tangled...

Just kidding! I'm glad to see that you are starting to cross off characters from your Wish List. I really like the picture of you, Vidia, and Tink! Hope more is coming!

Comment

• bee1000
      Keepin' it calsteady
      • Oct 2006

Kudos to the ladies portraying Vidia (I'm sorry, who?) and Tinkerbell; they did a great job in your photos!

Comment

• mycroft16
        I'm not really here
        • Aug 2006

Love Tink's expression. She's so funny.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

• ScottG
          Done with MC.
          • May 2007

Captain, it's been too long! Good to see you back and reporting again. oOo

Comment

• ChessurInWonderland
            Future Cast Member
            • Jul 2009

Great trip report! I love the picture with vidia and tink, too! The expressions were great, and the setup, with tink in the background was great, too

Comment

• FantasiaFan
              Banned User
              • Jul 2011

I was in the parks the last 4 days. thing I heard: "they added a Mario meet and greet in Toontown."

Comment

• DannyLand
                MiceChatter
                • Nov 2009

hey, does anyone know what time princesses come to the castle to take pictures?

Comment

• The Disney Ninja
                  Quiet As A Mouse!
                  • Mar 2010

Hey Capt. I love your pictures!! You seem to be a FUN GUY!!!
                  I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
                  - From "Prep And Landing"

Comment

• Capt Hook
                    Banned User
                    • Jun 2006

So after my memory card did a not going to work for you. I put it away for a little bit to see if it will help it. I when on some rides with my friends and had lunch with them. After we got off the rides it was getting close for the parade so I took out my camera again to see if it will work and it did for a little bit here is what I got I didn't get the whold parade to show off.

When I was having trouble with my camera again I stop recording and took some pics of the parade.

So after the parade me and my friends when on to do more rides before they had to go cause they had to do some other stuff. So it was around 6pm and after the rides we when to say are goodbye and then I when off to do some stuff on my own. I when to PFF to see some more Princess. The line wasn't really long but it wasn't moving for quite awild I had figure that they where changing the characters around and about. When I got to the front I happen to see walking in Ariel,Belle & Princess Tiana. Infact when I saw Ariel I knew who it was. It was my Ariel my friend that I haven't seen in 4 months. So when I was aloud to go in and take my place to see Ariel who was first she was with this little girl who I would say was about 3 years old. Ariel was playing with her for a little bit as she was playing with the little girl Ariel look up at me and her eyes got so wilde open. Cause she saw me so after the little girl leave Ariel came up to me and said It's been so long that I have seen you. I said it has been it's been about 4 months that we saw each other. She told me that I made her whole day cause I came to see her. She saw my Capt. Hook shirt and said I really like it. I said thank you but Tink didn't she said oh I said yeah when I got up to her Tink didn't want to get next to me cause of it. I told Ariel I had a pic of it to. She said oh I like to see it so I when to get my backpack send that is where my photo was at and I took it out. Ariel was laughing at it and said yeah Tink was not to happy with you but Vidia was. So after I show her the photo and put it down Ariel ask me what kind of pose to do. I couldn't come up with any so we just did the old Prince and Princess pose together.

So after we took some pictures we gave each other a hug and she said to me I hope we get to see each other very soon again. I said I hope so to. After Ariel I when to see Belle she ask me how I was doing and I said very good then she ask me if I knew how to pose like a Prince I show her that I could.

So after the photo Belle said goodbye to me and I move on to see Princess Tiana we both said Hi to each other and took a photo together.

After I saw Tiana I had put my camera away thinking I was done for the night and when on some more rides. I when on to Snow White's ride and then may my way to the front of the castle to hear that the Parade was just starting so I had watch that. After the parade was over I may my way to Main Street to sit down for a little bit to give my feet a rest but it didn't take long to rest when I saw Honest John out. So I when after him and he was going where I was resting for a little bit but he when to the flag poll and just froze there for a long time.

This photo is the post he was in for I will say a good 5 mins. He kept doing this for about 3 times I was saying to people that I think he is frozen and every time I tap his showder I would say tag your it. He would move but on the 3rd time when he froze in that same spot and I said tag he turn around and look at me and gave me the raseberry. He was pretty funny even Pinocchio was trying to get his attion.

I did finally got a photo with him after all the stuff he was doing.

So this ends my day with the characters for the night I when off to get some dinner go to Mansion and watch Fantasmic all before going home for the night. This is now the end of my report.
                    Last edited by Capt Hook; 08-13-2011, 11:24 PM. Reason: fixing some photos

Comment

• blorgan
                      MiceChatter
                      • Mar 2010

Great trip report Captain! You have so much charm that I think Tink might just be teasing you about the Hook T-shirt. Definitely. She is so cute! Or maybe... you are teasing her? You sly dog!I suspect you charm everyone you meet. I hope to meet you myself someday. I think we could smile at each other.

Comment

• ssaamm
                        Banned User
                        • Jun 2010

I allways love your reports Capt. Hook

Comment

• asianway
                          MiceChatter
                          • May 2010

Thanks for another awesome trip report capt hook!!!!

We heard August is a popular month to find some different characters out since they begin training new friends of the characters. Have you heard of anyone unusual being out? We are hoping to find Don Karnage and Friar Tuck on out trip coming up!

Also, a friend of ours saw Princess Minnie at PFF recently. Any tips on finding her?

Thanks!

Comment

• royaldisneyfan
                            KC to DL= 1,640 miles
                            • Jun 2007

Great TR as always Captain! And don't worry about the faries. I'm sure they still love you...
                            sigpic
                            Home away from Home.

Comment

• Capt Hook
                              Banned User
                              • Jun 2006

Originally posted by asianway View Post
                              Thanks for another awesome trip report capt hook!!!!

We heard August is a popular month to find some different characters out since they begin training new friends of the characters. Have you heard of anyone unusual being out? We are hoping to find Don Karnage and Friar Tuck on out trip coming up!

Also, a friend of ours saw Princess Minnie at PFF recently. Any tips on finding her?

Thanks!
                              When it comes with Princess Minnie it is very hard to know when she be out. The last time I myself have seen her was back in 2007. But I have seen from a friend of mine that she does come out but not that mush. The only rare characters that I have seen so far are Rafiki, one of the Penguins from Mary Poppins and Honest John. That is what he sign my autograph book as so I have been calling him that and not the other send for me it is easyer to spell Honest John then his other name.

Originally posted by royaldisneyfan View Post
                              Great TR as always Captain! And don't worry about the faries. I'm sure they still love you...
                              The funny part of this was I haven't met that Tink before so it was good to tease a new Tink. If it was one of mine friends that was Tink she wouldn't done the running away just like my buddy Terence and how now me and Vidia are so call friends. One of the Tink's that I know told me the day I met this Vidia that she could tell that her and me would get along really well together and to tell you the thurth I think she was right. It is also funny how this is the only Vidia I have met. I haven't met any of Vidia's other friends yet but one other but that was just once.

Comment

• sbk1234
                                formerly very helpful
                                • Sep 2007

great trip report, Captain. I'm jealous. You always seem to be surrounded by the prettiest girls!
                                http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...oto-heavy.html
                                http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ip-report.html
                                http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...something.html

No matter where you go, there you are.

Comment

• mickdaddy
                                  MiceChatter
                                  • Dec 2009

Great trip report! Always an entertaining read! Great photos!
                                  BGood! It's not just my motto its my name!

Comment

• Witches of Morva
                                    Minion
                                    • Jan 2005

ORDDU: Very nice pictures, duckling! And we liked your shirt, too!

ORWEN: I especially loved the pictures you took of Snow White and Princess Aurora. But did you know that poor Rapunzel's feelings got hurt when she noticed how you avoided taking any pictures of her? One of these day's you'll realize she's just as sweet as all the other Disney girls and you'll kick yourself for not giving her a chance.

ORGOCH: Least ways her hair didn't git tangled all 'round the float!!

Comment

• TONY THE BEAT
                                      MiceChatter
                                      • Feb 2010

Knew I loved your TR'S for a reason. YOU'RE A YANKEES FAN!!!!! YEEEEA BUDDAY!!!

http://www.amazon.com/Rent-A-Cops-ebook/dp/B00CGP2Y8S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367081996&sr=8-1&keywords=rentacops

Comment

• Capt Hook
                                        Banned User
                                        • Jun 2006

Originally posted by toneloc View Post
                                        Knew I loved your TR'S for a reason. YOU'RE A YANKEES FAN!!!!! YEEEEA BUDDAY!!!
                                        Not really a Yankees fan I only had it on for 3 reasons.

1. My friend is a Yankees fan send he is from NJ.
                                        2. I'm on strike with the Dodgers in a way until they get a new owner.
                                        3. Back in 2002 I use to collecte different baseball team hats well at less 18 different teams. Yankees was one of the teams I collect at the time. Don't worry I don't owen a Red Sox hat so your save there. I don't even have the hated Gaints hat.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X