This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now Hiring

Does any know if Disneyland Resort is very strict on the age limit since they are in despret need for cast members
    pshhh i guess

Re: Now Hiring

Yes, since California employment law is VERY VERY strict about under-aged employment. Im guessing thats what your refurring to?

Comment

*grumble*

I'm 17, had my license almost two years, about to turn 18, and they still won't hire me.

Comment

Originally posted by EagleWings
        *grumble*

I'm 17, had my license almost two years, about to turn 18, and they still won't hire me.
        We've been hiring people your age for the past 3 weeks. I've trained a lot of them.
        Rebel Justin
        Back & Reporting for Duty!

My CM Tenure: 1/11/03 - 5/30/06; 3/5/11-?
        Tomorrowland Stores

Comment

Yes he has :P
          :crazylegs

Comment

Yeah, we have so many new hosts coming on that are 17. And unfortunately, they're all boys, and some of them are sooo cute, but they're 17! haha
            Member of the Disney Class of 2005
            Disneyland CM for 4 years.
            May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

Melmel....Melmel,

When your lead tells you to help train the new guys, I don't think they had that in mind. But they should be 18 soon..right?
              Jeff made me famous!
              From the Mouth of the Mouse.

Comment

Originally posted by Garrett240
                When your lead tells you to help train the new guys, I don't think they had that in mind. But they should be 18 soon..right?
                LOL! )

...the age limit also depends on which department you want to be hired into, California law can vary depending on what you're actually doing in the park (ie. Attractions you must be 18 to operate, but parade CM's can be as young as 16). Although another factor is what Disney is actually looking for since minors have much more strict limits on when/how many hours per week they can work.
                -Wes

Comment

Back when I hired in (in '92), if you were 17, you had to be a graduating senior (which I was), otherwise 18.

Comment

I'm graduating this June does that count? Honestly I'm tired of them rejecting me every time I go. They ask if I'm 18, I say no, they tell me to come back later.

Comment

I'm 14 (young, ugh) And Since I live in canada, I can work at this age with parent permission. So I do have a job, The legal age to work is 15 here though...

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
                      ~

Comment

Originally posted by melmel
                        Yeah, we have so many new hosts coming on that are 17. And unfortunately, they're all boys, and some of them are sooo cute, but they're 17! haha
                        Oh melmel, look out, comes summer, an 18 yr old hotty, Me! will be comming to join the new hires. Yah i need money if it was me, i would hire now, but schoolwork alone is killing me, but i only have 29 dollars in my account! yah all poor an broke.
                        Current DL Entertainment Technical Services

Former DCA Attractions CM

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X