Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report New Haunted Mansion gingerbread house pics, plus other Holiday Mansion shots

Just another regular gingerbread house...

Until it transforms!

We both like to get into the spirit!

I'm hoping to grab some better pics of the gingerbread house on my next visit.
    Also check out:
    Joe's Epic Overnight Disneyland Dream Suite Trip Report

Joe's Epic Tokyo Disneyland Trip Report - 15 days
    Disneyland Candlelight Processional Photos - 2014 (Beau Bridges), 2012 (Kurt Russell), 2012 (Edward James Olmos), 2012 (Dick Van Dyke), 2012 (John Stamos), 2011 (Gary Sinise), 2010 (Tom Skerritt), 2009 (Jon Voight), 2008 (John Stamos)

Or visit my blog at http://flowerstales.blogspot.com/

Re: New Haunted Mansion gingerbread house pics, plus other Holiday Mansion shots

it awesome seeing that. the lines are so very long. i notice a few decorations in the let me outta here casket part.

Comment

Re: New Haunted Mansion gingerbread house pics, plus other Holiday Mansion shots

Excellent photos! I love the Gingerbread House, looks like the best yet!
      Thanks for sharing

Comment

Originally posted by mre200200 View Post
        =

Did the change the look of the "hill/mountain"?
        Seems like it lost some weight on top (skinner).

You can really tell that it's put together in several pieces. Kinda really miss-matched (like they found parts here and there)
        Quote by Al:
        To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
        -Al Lutz

Comment

Originally posted by DLFreak71 View Post
          Did the change the look of the "hill/mountain"?
          Seems like it lost some weight on top (skinner).

You can really tell that it's put together in several pieces. Kinda really miss-matched (like they found parts here and there)
          It's the same as it was in the past. That's just from the angle I took the photo. And yes, it does appear quite pieced together.
          Also check out:

Disneyland Candlelight Processional Photos - 2014 (Beau Bridges), 2012 (Kurt Russell), 2012 (Edward James Olmos), 2012 (Dick Van Dyke), 2012 (John Stamos), 2011 (Gary Sinise), 2010 (Tom Skerritt), 2009 (Jon Voight), 2008 (John Stamos)

Comment

Regardless of how it looks it's still awesome and definitely one of my favorite parts of HMH.

Great pictures by the way!
            "Y'all come back now, ya hear?"

Comment

Great photos. What kind of lens are you using?
              Follow me on --> Twitter (@soda)

Comment

Originally posted by MatterhornJ View Post
                Great photos. What kind of lens are you using?
                I was using Sigma's 30mm f/1.4. That coupled with the Canon 7D, I was able to shoot at ISO 6400, f/2.0 and 1/80 sec. The hardest part is getting focus. I left it on manual at nearly infinity and it worked for most of the shots. I'll be doing more experimenting next time.
                Also check out:

Comment

Originally posted by MANEATINGWREATH View Post
                  Regardless of how it looks it's still awesome and definitely one of my favorite parts of HMH.
                  I agree, the "mountain/hill" is awesome.
                  Quote by Al:
                  To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
                  -Al Lutz

Comment

Awesome! Thanks for posting for those of us that will miss Halloweentime.

Comment

It was my first time to go to DLR during halloweentime yesterday and haunted mansion was fun. I did not notice the gingerbread house, i was focusing on the hidden mickey that is formed in the snow on the ground in that room. it looks cool in Ron W video. your pics are cool too. Ghost galaxy was awesome too BTW
                      Last edited by MousEars; 09-18-2011, 03:29 PM.
                      sigpic
                      Who is this yellow bear? Where's Henry?
                      My name is in 3rd edition HM book! I'm Mari who sent in #7 for "Honorable Mentions"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X