Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you leave the Halloween party and re-enter the event?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Can you leave the Halloween party and re-enter the event?

Hello Everyone, I was wondering if anyone knows if you are allowed to leave the Halloween party once it begins and re-enter as long as you have your wristband and ticket? Thanks for any info you may have.

Re: Can you leave the Halloween party and re-enter the event?

yes u may

Comment

Since people are allowed to enter three hours early to the park are they allowed to have costume on or do they make you take it off and then let you put it back on after 7?

Comment

Originally posted by Baloo View Post
        Since people are allowed to enter three hours early to the park are they allowed to have costume on or do they make you take it off and then let you put it back on after 7?
        Based on rules, I'm under the impression costumes are acceptable (with valid party ticket) up to 3 hours prior to the party and during the party
        Last edited by DLFreak71; 09-20-2011, 11:41 PM.
        Quote by Al:
        To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
        -Al Lutz

Comment

Last year you could enter the park in costume (if you had a party ticket) 3 hours before the start of the party.
          It makes for an interesting site, and some odd looks.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X