Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any pictures of Main Street, U.S.A. facing Sleeping Beauty Castle?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] Any pictures of Main Street, U.S.A. facing Sleeping Beauty Castle?

I'm doing an art project involving one point perspective for a class that I am taking, and I am trying to emulate Disneyland's Main Street, U.S.A.

The problem is, I can't find very many good photos of the entire street, facing towards the castle.

If anyone has any pictures of Main Street from either the top platform of the DL train station, or the flagpole at the Town Square looking towards the castle, I'd love to see them and use them to help me complete my project.

Thanks for all your help in advance! It's truly appreciated!

Here's a quick sample of something I'm looking for:
    Last edited by iamcoolunlikeu; 09-21-2011, 09:42 PM.

Re: Any pictures of Main Street, U.S.A. facing Sleeping Beauty Castle?

This isn't too different from the one you showed, but maybe it will help.

Just don't forget to give credit where credit is due

A Parting Glance of Magic | Tours Departing Daily - Disney Blog

Comment

Mine isn't very high quality or bright, but there's no people in the way!
      :ap:

Comment

Originally posted by explodingboy View Post
        This isn't too different from the one you showed, but maybe it will help.

Just don't forget to give credit where credit is due

A Parting Glance of Magic | Tours Departing Daily - Disney Blog
        Those are the most beautiful photos I have ever seen by far.
        "I have been up against tough competition all my life. I wouldn't know how to get along without it"
        -Walt Disney

Comment

IMG_5203 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr
          here one from the from just at the main street usa
          I have a problem with dyslexia, but if you will please bear with me, I would love to participate in the conversations here at MiceChat. Thanks for your understanding! - Matthttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo[URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisneylandfan4ever?feature=mhumfeature=mhum#p/u"]http://www.youtube.com/user/matt4mickey123?feature=mhum#p/u[/U- Mattšoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šo[disneyland repctive of the wedsday show dca eathen brithday 282 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by basketbuddy101 View Post
            Those are the most beautiful photos I have ever seen by far.
            They are very very nice photos indeed!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	mainstreethdr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	219.0 KB
ID:	7336354

Here's a quick upload. It's HDR enhanced and was taken with a Nikon D90. I'm still an amateur photographer so every now and then I take my camera with me. Being at the park is the perfect place to practice photography. I also have the original and this version in high resolution. You're more welcome to use this one if it helps

Comment

Click for bigger versions:

Comment

One of my favorites:

Comment

/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\

Originally posted by Steve DeGaetano View Post
                    One of my favorites:
                    +1

Micenation

Comment

Nice, Steve! Love seeing the originals! What year was that?
                      sigpic
                      Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Comment

I took one going in the opposite direction.

Click image for larger version

Name:	6178625504_89faed986b.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	133.3 KB
ID:	7336378
                        Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
                        Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X