Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie settings for disney movies

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Fun] Movie settings for disney movies

    Ok, so i am a person that likes to make maps and stuff like that, but i am creating a blueprint for a whole new redesigned disneyland that would be in an area the same size of the WDWR just for fun. Right now i am making the fantasyland portion for my map but the thing abut this fantasyland is that i want the disney movies to be incorporated with the setting. For example Pinnochio and Lady and the tramp are in italy so there attractions would be put next to each other, but the problem is that i don't know lots of the settings for disney movies. So i was wondering if anyone on micechat could help me find those settings. So here is the following list of movies of which i do not know the settings of:

    Adventures of ichabod and Mr.toad (please tell setting of both ichabod and mr.toad stories unless there in thesame place which i expect)
    sword in the stone
    aristocats
    the rescuers
    petes dragon
    James and the giant peach
    a bugs life
    the black cauldron
    toys story 1,2,3
    the incredibles

    oh and just to tell u that all the pixar movies are not going in fantasyland they will go into another theme park called pixarworld. Thanks

  • #2
    Re: Movie settings for disney movies

    Originally posted by Disneyfreak88 View Post
    Ok, so i am a person that likes to make maps and stuff like that, but i am creating a blueprint for a whole new redesigned disneyland that would be in an area the same size of the WDWR just for fun. Right now i am making the fantasyland portion for my map but the thing abut this fantasyland is that i want the disney movies to be incorporated with the setting. For example Pinnochio and Lady and the tramp are in italy so there attractions would be put next to each other, but the problem is that i don't know lots of the settings for disney movies. So i was wondering if anyone on micechat could help me find those settings. So here is the following list of movies of which i do not know the settings of:
    Just to let you know, Lady and the Tramp takes place in America, not Italy. The town in Lady and the Tramp was based off Marceline, Missouri, Walt's childhood home.

    Adventures of ichabod and Mr.toad (please tell setting of both ichabod and mr.toad stories unless there in thesame place which i expect)
    Ichabod- New England (I want to say Virginia?)
    Mr. Toad- England

    sword in the stone
    Medieval England

    the rescuers
    Louisiana

    petes dragon
    Passamaquoddy, Maine

    a bugs life
    No specific location in the United States.

    toys story 1,2,3
    No specific location in the United States.

    the incredibles
    No specific location in the United States.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Movie settings for disney movies

      Oh opps i always thought lady and the tramp was in italy because of tonys restraunt thanks

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Movie settings for disney movies

        Originally posted by Disneyfreak88 View Post
        Oh opps i always thought lady and the tramp was in italy because of tonys restraunt thanks
        Very common mistake.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Movie settings for disney movies

          The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (Ichabod) I believe takes place in New York sometime in the 1700s.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Movie settings for disney movies

            Originally posted by Diznygrl View Post
            The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (Ichabod) I believe takes place in New York sometime in the 1700s.
            Specifically in Tarrytown, which is a real town in northern New York state.

            Tarrytown, New York - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
            Disneyland Historic Preservation Society
            Charter Member

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Movie settings for disney movies

              Aristocats is in France around late 1800s.
              sigpic
              Who is this yellow bear? Where's Henry?
              My name is in 3rd edition HM book! I'm Mari who sent in #7 for "Honorable Mentions"

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Movie settings for disney movies

                Many outdoor scenes of Song of the South were shot in Phoenix! Not in the southeast it's portrayed to be.
                Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

                Comment

                Ad Widget

                Collapse
                Working...
                X