Mickey's Halloween Party Tuesday Oct. 25th Extra Tix for sale?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RickyTV
    New MiceChatter
    • Mar 2010

[Question] Mickey's Halloween Party Tuesday Oct. 25th Extra Tix for sale?

Hello MiceChatters, longtime viewer, but I rarely post here. I hate to beg, but I was wondering if by any chance any of you that frequent the boards would happen to have 2 extra tickets to sell for this coming Tuesday's Mickey Trick or Treat Halloween Party? Me and my girlfriend were looking very forward to going, but were devastated to see that tickets were sold out yesterday while visiting the park. Yes, I know there are dates this Friday and Halloween, but me and my girlfriend both are busy on those days. I know it's a long shot, but I've seen some people be very helpful on these boards before. If you do have 2 extra tickets for sale please respond or PM me. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
  • donaldduckfan#1
    MiceChatter
    • Mar 2010

Re: Mickey's Halloween Party Tuesday Oct. 25th Extra Tix for sale?

you my want to stop trying to by tickets because it is against the rules and you can be banned.

Comment

• RegionsBeyond
      Unnatural and dreadful

MiceChat Moderator
      • Feb 2007

Re: Mickey's Halloween Party Tuesday Oct. 25th Extra Tix for sale?

Not ban-worthy, but soliciting for tickets to purchase other than from official Disney sources is not allowed per MiceChat rules. Our apologies for the inconvenience, but this is to protect members from potential scams or fradulent links/ticket sources as well as go by Disneyland Park policy. Thank you for your understanding, this thread is closed.
      when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
      Working...
      X