This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] December 5 2011

Ive never been able to visit the parks at this time(december) ever in my life or lived as close to DL as I do now. Do they do anything Since its Walts b-day? And I dont mean anything HUGE like a parade or fireworks, but what about smaller things. Like perhaps his favorite cake at the bakery or something like that. Or something? Im not sure what they COULD do, but i hope they do something at least

Re: December 5 2011

I don't think they do anything.
    Favorite Ride: Tower of Terror

Comment

The only time they did anything as a Resort was for his 100th. They did the 100 Mickey's in honor of him.

On a very small scale, some cast members will do things themselves, such as wear a birthday button with his name on it on the day of.

Comment

I think they should. That would be kind of neat..or at least have a birthday cupcake for sale on that day..just a little something to celebrate his day..maybe some special fireworks show
        Feel free to visit my Etsy Shop; https://www.etsy.com/shop/AlienKaboo...=hdr_shop_menu
        to see my Disney and StarWars skirts for little girls.

Comment

Who's Walt?

Comment

One thing they usually do is have a limited edition pin available that day for Walt's birthday.
            MiceChat from Main Street.
            MiceChat goes mobile with the Mouseaddict app for iPhone and iPad! Keep up to date with the latest blogs and columns, chat live with MiceChatters inside and outside of the parks, plan your next move with Addictometer wait times and crowd level mapping, see showtimes and set reminders for dining, shows and FastPass, and find anything in the resort — from attractions to sidewalk carts.

Learn more and download free at mouseaddict.com.

Comment

I love Walt, but I would forget his birthday and get wrapped up in Christmas time at the resort if I was there I miss it sooo much
              sigpic

Comment

I was there last year on Walt's birthday and I didn't see or overhear anything special going on. I wish that they would put some balloons near the firehouse or something.

Originally posted by DanGodly View Post
                Crashed on an island, had a dog, you know, Walt!
                A fellow Lostie!!!

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

Comment

There should be a happy medium between total "hero worship", and total "I don't have a clue".
                  BarbaraAnn

Comment

Originally posted by explodingboy View Post
                    Who's Walt?
                    LOL! Thanks for being my first morning laugh...this was funny

Comment

They should put a birthday hat on the Partners statue.
                      "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X