Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting a 14 day pass

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Question] Getting a 14 day pass

    Hi,
    Firstly I have just started reading these forums, and can't believe how much you all know about Disneyland! We are heading to Disneyland from January 3rd and have purchased a 14 day pass. Just want to know what we have to do to redeem the voucher for the pass? Do we all need to be there to have a photo taken? And do we just go the main turnstiles and gates? We will probably do it in the afternoon on the day we arrive just so that bit is done before we want to spend a full day there. We have 2 seniors, 3 adults and 4 kids so just wanting to plan things so the trip can run as smoothly as possible. Is the park busy to get into in the afternoon?

    Also they have just started posting the park hours for when we are there, on the disney website it seems to say Magic Morning Hours not available for today for every day I have looked, am I just reading the site wrong? Or do they not always have them when the park opens at 8?

    I am so excited cannot wait!!

    Jaymcee.

  • #2
    Re: Getting a 14 day pass

    Magic Mornings are not every morning. You redeem vouchers at the Will Call ticket booths. They have directional signs to the correct booth right after you get through security. (bag check)

    You will not need your picture taken, but the person who bought the vouchers has to be there to redeem them i believe.
    Favorite Ride: Tower of Terror

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Getting a 14 day pass

      Thanks, that's great. I have just figured out the magic morning problem, the hours do not show correctly on the iPad, they are fine on the pc!! Might be a flash problem!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Getting a 14 day pass

        wouldnt it be cheaper just to buy a annual pass

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Getting a 14 day pass

          ^Depends how much you value the magic mornings.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Getting a 14 day pass

            Originally posted by disneylandkitty View Post
            wouldnt it be cheaper just to buy a annual pass
            Not usually. The Australian 14 day pass is usually about $250.
            If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Getting a 14 day pass

              Originally posted by jaymcee View Post
              Thanks, that's great. I have just figured out the magic morning problem, the hours do not show correctly on the iPad, they are fine on the pc!! Might be a flash problem!
              That usually is why you can't see the whole page. Magic Mornings are usually Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sundays. And only take place at Disneyland Park, not DCA.

              With your PH you will have one MM credit. If you are an onsite guests you can show your room key to enter into all available from check in to check out day.

              Originally posted by disneylandkitty View Post
              wouldnt it be cheaper just to buy a annual pass
              Most likely no. From a 6 day to 14 day cost only $40 more. Difference in the 5 and 6 day cost is $5 and adding additional days are each $5 more from that point.

              And when someon mentions a 14 day pass, or a pass longer than 6 days, it likely means they are from far away. DLR tickets only go upto 6 days when you buy them in the US. So an AP for the OP would have to be a Delux, and cost over $75 more.

              For US residents you can buy a 6 day PH and upgrade it at $5 a day by going to the WDTC office in DTD.
              Be Cool Stay in School!
              Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Getting a 14 day pass

                Originally posted by disneylandkitty View Post
                wouldnt it be cheaper just to buy a annual pass
                Might be worth it if I didn't have to travel 6500 miles to use it! I believe there is not much difference in price but it is cheaper for us the get the 14 day pass!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Getting a 14 day pass

                  If one in your group purchases an AP you at least get the discounts with it......shopping and dining. Depending on when you are going and block out days and your circumstances that might be worth considering.
                  sigpic


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Getting a 14 day pass

                    ^Remember though that people from outside California have to get a Deluxe pass. We aren't eligable for the So-Cal ones.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Getting a 14 day pass

                      I just wanted to wish you a happy and magical visit to Disneyland! Please take lots of pictures and post a Trip Report when you return; I love seeing everyone's trips!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Getting a 14 day pass

                        Well... Disney needs to offer the 14 day pass to in-state guests. Six days is never enough.





                        sigpic

                        I am Sambo, and I endorse this signature.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Getting a 14 day pass

                          Originally posted by Sambo View Post
                          Well... Disney needs to offer the 14 day pass to in-state guests. Six days is never enough.
                          Like I said above you can upgrade your ticket at the WDTC office in DTD to more than the 6 day limit on your initial purchase. After 5 days it's $5 a day more.
                          Be Cool Stay in School!
                          Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Getting a 14 day pass

                            Originally posted by ChessurInWonderland View Post
                            I just wanted to wish you a happy and magical visit to Disneyland! Please take lots of pictures and post a Trip Report when you return; I love seeing everyone's trips!
                            I know we'll have a great time, and will post a report on my return!! Have not been to Disneyland since 1992 so am really looking forward to it, trying to plan my days there so we can cover everything easily! I love the touringplans site!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Getting a 14 day pass

                              Originally posted by jaymcee View Post
                              Hi,
                              Firstly I have just started reading these forums, and can't believe how much you all know about Disneyland! We are heading to Disneyland from January 3rd and have purchased a 14 day pass. Just want to know what we have to do to redeem the voucher for the pass? Do we all need to be there to have a photo taken? And do we just go the main turnstiles and gates? We will probably do it in the afternoon on the day we arrive just so that bit is done before we want to spend a full day there. We have 2 seniors, 3 adults and 4 kids so just wanting to plan things so the trip can run as smoothly as possible. Is the park busy to get into in the afternoon?

                              Also they have just started posting the park hours for when we are there, on the disney website it seems to say Magic Morning Hours not available for today for every day I have looked, am I just reading the site wrong? Or do they not always have them when the park opens at 8?

                              I am so excited cannot wait!!

                              Jaymcee.
                              i think it's just like the tickets you get for one day, not like the Annual Pass that is a hard piece of plastic.. although i am not sure i never seen a 14 day pass...

                              just for everyone knowledge, Ares Travel has some awesome deals right now on tickets Disneyland Tickets - Save on Disneyland Resort Park Hopper Bonus Tickets | Discounts on Anaheim Hotels and Vacation Packages - ARESTravel.com - Web



                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X