This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News AFV Filming at Disneyland last night

Tom Bergeron was filming segments for AFV last night in front of the Christmas tree just before the fireworks and after park closing. Not sure when this will air.

Re: AFV Filming at Disneyland last night

Afv???

Comment

I believe Dec 4. I have a friend working it.
      I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
      - From "Prep And Landing"

Comment

Originally posted by DARTH MAUL View Post
        Afv???
        Are you asking what AFV stands for?
        America's Funniest (Home) Videos
        It plays on the ABC network.

I'm curious how often they film parts of the show in the parks? Seems like 3 or 4 times a year to me.
        Be Cool Stay in School!
        Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Afv???
          I wondered the same thing. Is this show still actually on, or is this a remake of that sorry show that used to be hosted by Bob Saget? I remember that none of the videos were really that funny and the ones that were never won.
          "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

Originally posted by calsig31 View Post
            I wondered the same thing. Is this show still actually on, or is this a remake of that sorry show that used to be hosted by Bob Saget? I remember that none of the videos were really that funny and the ones that were never won.
            It still is, but the format is a lot different than when Bob Saget hosted.

It also has much worse time slots.
            Be Cool Stay in School!

Comment

Originally posted by swampymarsh View Post
              It still is, but the format is a lot different than when Bob Saget hosted.

It also has much worse time slots.
              Is it just as bad, or did it get better?
              "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

It's an unbearably awful show. And for the record it's not a remake, it's actually remained on the air all this time. This is the shows 22nd season. Don't ask me how as neither the videos or the host are remotely funny. It's almost embarrassing to watch. Even when I was little I thought it was stupid.

Comment

It's an unbearably awful show. And for the record it's not a remake, it's actually remained on the air all this time. This is the shows 22nd season. Don't ask me how as neither the videos or the host are remotely funny. It's almost embarrassing to watch. Even when I was little I thought it was stupid.
                  Unbelievable… Who is watching this show still and what institution did they escape from?

Comment

when you think of all the great shows that don't make it, it's like wow.

Comment

Maybe some studio exec’s wife likes the show and that is why it is still on the air. That was how M*A*S*H and Cheers made it past their first seasons. Although, this show hardly holds a candle to those two.

Comment

Originally posted by calsig31 View Post
                        Unbelievable… Who is watching this show still and what institution did they escape from?
                        Granted, seeing somone get hit in the crotch never gets old.

I would guess the viewers are those that have never seen Ridiculous or Tosh.0.
                        Be Cool Stay in School!

Comment

I don't know if it was for AFV, but there was a cast member who was giving out a stack of Disneyland tickets out at around 7:30pm last night. It makes me curious what it was for..

Comment

Originally posted by The Disney Ninja View Post
                            I believe Dec 4. I have a friend working it.
                            I doubt they will be filming that night as the park will be hosting the Candlelight Processional.

---------- Post added 11-30-2011 at 07:56 PM ----------

Originally posted by KuyaHarrison View Post
                            I don't know if it was for AFV, but there was a cast member who was giving out a stack of Disneyland tickets out at around 7:30pm last night. It makes me curious what it was for..
                            There was a table set up to the left of the main entrance for "audience members" to check in and receive their passes to enter the park at closing.

Comment

AFV is still on the air?!?!?!?!?!

So we've got AFV at Disneyland, The Annual Christmas Day Parade, Parts of New Years Rockin' Eve taking place at Disneyland. I think it's safe to say the whole big 2012 DISNEYLAND RESORT push has began....

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X