This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report A TR about DLR but mostly DCA

So I was at the parks yesterday for the day. Unlike everyone else, I didn't had plans to see Candlelight. So I went to DCA first to get a pass for the 7:45 World of Color then sticked around for a bit.

Yes I do watch Disney Channel Rocks.

After that I headed to DL where people were already camping out for either Candlelight or A Christmas Fantasy. Managed to do Indy 3 times and Canoes then headed back to DCA around 3 for Phineas and Ferbs Rock N' Rollin Dance Party.

Stopped by the Cellar.

During the show, I was picked to do some Hula Hooping. I need to work on hula hooping.

After the show I sticked around Paradise Park to see World of Color setting up.

The last Phineas and Ferb show scheduled for the day (4:55) was cancelled due to unforseen circumstances. But Phineas and Ferb and the Fireside Girls came out in the area inside the Screamin Helix for pictures.

More coming up!

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

Re: A TR about DLR but mostly DCA

Keep on going, I would like to read more!

Timekeeper
    sigpicNow the Tower of Sauron has fallen
    Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Comment

Re: A TR about DLR but mostly DCA

Originally posted by Timekeeper View Post
      Keep on going, I would like to read more!

Timekeeper
      Absolutley! I didnt realize this TR made this weeks Round-Up. I'll get some more pics uploaded and hopefully I can continue tonight and tomorrow!

The world is a treasure trove of places.
      The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
      Indy Ride Count: 2211
      World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X