Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can you get ponchos at DL and DCA?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Where can you get ponchos at DL and DCA?

I go to the DLR pretty frequently, but I've never wanted to get a poncho before, so I don't know where to get them. Are they free when it's raining and when it's not?
    My Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/KBFBrandon

California Screamin' ride count - 108

Re: Where can you get ponchos at DL and DCA?

They are not free. They are sold at most store registers.

Comment

When it rains you can purchase A poncho or a umbrella at usually all in door merchandise locations. The umbrella is a basic Disney Parks Umbrella with Mickey Mouse and the castle on it it retails for 10 dollars plus tax.

Comment

the ponchos are like $7, but it's actually sturdy plastic. I got one from Universal once and it was only $3, I was amazed at how cheap they were, until they ripped, very easily. Very cheap plastic. So it's actually worth the extra money, you're getting quality.
        Poor unfortunate Souls.

Comment

Can some one tell me what the ponchos hv on them, are there kid sizes or 1 size fits all?

Comment

There are kids sizes as well as adults and it s a basic poncho. It is clear plastic with a big Mickey On the back with the Cinderella castle as a sillhouette behind him below it in BLUE says Disney Parks and below that it lists all the parks, Anaheim, Orlando, Disneyland Paris, Hongkong, Tokyo. They are good overall and do the essential function they were designed to do.

HAVE A MAGICAL DAY P.A.D

Comment

We bought these in Oct when it was raining, the cost was $8 (they used to be free but not anymore) and you can find them at most of the stores and Kiosks in the park while supplies last, they also have umbrellas. As the above poster stated, they are clear and I just also wanted to add they snap at both sides and have a hood. The hood doesn't quite stay on and slips back (but not off) so if you are concerned with keeping your head dry I would wear a hat with these.
              Feel free to visit my Etsy Shop; https://www.etsy.com/shop/AlienKaboo...=hdr_shop_menu
              to see my Disney and StarWars skirts for little girls.

Comment

When we were there in November we picked up one at the souvenir stand just inside the front gate and another one at the outdoor souvenir stand across from IASW exit.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X