This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] What rumored attraction would you like to see come to DL or DCA

What rumored attraction would you like to see come to DL or DCA? im still hoping for the Stark Expo innoventions replacement.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ridesandstuff

Re: What rumored attraction would you like to see come to DL or DCA

I second that.
    "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

I would like to see the Tron based attraction
      BGood! It's not just my motto its my name!

Comment

I'd like to see westcot.

Comment

Discovery Bay with the DisneySea Journey to the Center of the Earth between Frontierland and Fantasyland.
          when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Comment

Not rumored but I personally would love to see journey into imagination come to DLR. I love figment even though I have never been to wdw. And would love to see him come here! Maybe in innoventions house of tomorrow area.

Comment

Originally posted by PoisonAppleDear View Post
              I'd like to see westcot.
              +1
              Be Cool Stay in School!
              Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Westcot +2!

Comment

I would like to see Indiana Jones get a refurb.
                  Favorite Ride: Tower of Terror

Comment

Western River Expedition to Frontierland

The dark ride replacement for the Maliboomer

The PeopleMover replacement

That'll do for now.

Comment

The Nightmare Before Christmas attraction. I know there's concept art floating around and they know they have a market. It would keep the Haunted Mansion the correct way during Halloween and still give those people (myself included) who enjoy NMBC an attraction to experience and love.

Comment

Originally posted by imalwayscrazy View Post
                        Not rumored but I personally would love to see journey into imagination come to DLR. I love figment even though I have never been to wdw. And would love to see him come here! Maybe in innoventions house of tomorrow area.
                        JII in it's current state is not very good. (it use to be awesome!) I personally feel that every park needs it's own personal identity attractions that are only found at that park. JII should remain an EPCOT original.

Back on topic I would still love a TRON ride even though it has been scrapped. I would support anything coming to Frontierland or Tomorrowland that is not character based.
                        Check out my Disney inspired creations.

https://picasaweb.google.com/110319393135337100862

Comment

I would also like to see something replace aladdins oasis, but not tahitian terrace. Not that it's bad and ive personally never seen it, but I feel that disney needs to keep making neEds to keep making new and creative things.Now dont get me wrong ive seen pictures and it looks very entertaining and cool, but I would just like something new.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ridesandstuff

Comment

for me, is and always has been the return of the Peoplemover

Comment

Frontierland expansion.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X