Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just a Reminder--Entertainment Schedule changing--Oc register Around Disney news

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Just a Reminder--Entertainment Schedule changing--Oc register Around Disney news

From the OC Register..

Disneyland Resort’s two parks are changing their entertainment schedule, including the fireworks show, during the slower winter months. Some of the entertainment features are switching to a weekends-only schedule until the spring.

Here are some of the changes at Disneyland:
    Fireworks: “Remember Dreams Come True” fireworks show returns Friday (today) after going on a break during the holiday season at Disneyland. The fireworks show will run weekends and holidays, including Monday for Martin Luther King Day. The “Remember” show was created in 2005 for Disneyland’s 50th anniversary celebration and usually appears during the off season. Read more about Disneyland fireworks.
    Read the rest of the article here: oc register disney news
    Last edited by dland_lover; 01-13-2012, 07:08 PM. Reason: Shortened quoted material to avoid copyright infringement, per MiceChat policy.

Re: Just a Reminder--Entertainment Schedule changing--Oc register Around Disney news

I wonder if there will be any exceptions for February 29? I hope they do the fireworks!

Comment

Re: Just a Reminder--Entertainment Schedule changing--Oc register Around Disney news

Originally posted by brenden View Post
      I wonder if there will be any exceptions for February 29? I hope they do the fireworks!
      I wonder if they will have a special fireworks show for that...
      "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

Originally posted by calsig31 View Post
        I'll be happy with any details about the 29th of Feb!!!
        These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
        My company had a special night at the park
        WdW trip report with WWoHP
        NYE 2011 trip report
        Mice Chat 7th anniversary
        Leap year 24 hour report
        New DCA trip report
        NYE 2012
        HKDL trip report

Comment

Originally posted by brenden View Post
          Originally posted by calsig31 View Post
          oh that's right... the leap party...

Comment

i wonder if theyle if they going have 4 fireworks during the leap year party
            I have a problem with dyslexia, but if you will please bear with me, I would love to participate in the conversations here at MiceChat. Thanks for your understanding! - Matthttp://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo[URL=http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDisneylandfan4ever?feature=mhumfeature=mhum#p/u"]http://www.youtube.com/user/matt4mickey123?feature=mhum#p/u[/U- Mattšoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šoš šo[disneyland repctive of the wedsday show dca eathen brithday 282 by mickeyfan4ever1234, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by biggsworth View Post
              I'll be happy with any details about the 29th of Feb!!!
              You're not the only one
              Quote by Al:
              To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
              -Al Lutz

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X