Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know why Disneyland is closing at 8pm on Friday the 27th? (Merged)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Does anyone know why Disneyland is closing at 8pm on Friday the 27th? (Merged)

Hello everyone, new guy here and I was looking at the calendar and was wondering why Disneyland was closing so early on Friday the 27th? I am attending my first ever Mice Chat Anniversary meet and was going to go to the park but seeing that it closes so early I may just do something else for the evening?

And secondly the Schedule for the meet how do you get a copy of it or should I just write everything down?

re: Does anyone know why Disneyland is closing at 8pm on Friday the 27th? (Merged)

It's closing early because of the Neverland 5K, which starts at Main St. at 10:30 pm and goes through both parks. I'd imagine that they're trying to ensure they have enough time to clear the park and prep the course before the race.
    Merida looks like this. Not a Barbie doll!

Comment

re: Does anyone know why Disneyland is closing at 8pm on Friday the 27th? (Merged)

Originally posted by DisneyDreams2012 View Post
      Hello everyone, new guy here and I was looking at the calendar and was wondering why Disneyland was closing so early on Friday the 27th? I am attending my first ever Mice Chat Anniversary meet and was going to go to the park but seeing that it closes so early I may just do something else for the evening?

And secondly the Schedule for the meet how do you get a copy of it or should I just write everything down?
      You can do a copy/paste of the schedule, but we usually have printed copies of the weekend events to hand out. (This is totally an assumption on my part, based on the fact that in the past we have had copies.... )

You can always hang out at Electronica, or do what I might do (depending on if there is anything left of me after the tour) and just wander in DTD and listen to the various street musicians. I like to just sit and listen to the music and chill and enjoy the atmosphere myself sometimes.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

OK gotcha! Yeah it just seemed weird seeing Disney close before California Adventure. Oh and penguinsoda I have done that many times people watching and grabbing a to go order from the Jazz Kitchen and sit on a bench and eat and watch. Sometimes I wonder if people watch me too lol

Comment

since they are giving extra hours on the 29th
          they are taking away hours from other days.
          Quote by Al:
          To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
          -Al Lutz

Comment

HA HA HA that is a good one. That still trips me out about the Leap Year thing. lol

Comment

In the mean time...heres a quickie PDF file I tossed together that I think can be printed... :lol: I never know if this stuff works or not!

MC7 Schedule.pdf

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
                In the mean time...heres a quickie PDF file I tossed together that I think can be printed... :lol: I never know if this stuff works or not!

MC7 Schedule.pdf

TOTALLY worked!!! Thanks! I just now printed it. I wonder if tickets are still available for the breakfast?

Comment

Not sure about the breakfast... it sold out pretty quick last year... you can send a message to Dusty and see. The breakfast was such great fun last year!

Comment

Disneyland Closing Early??

First time I've ever posted a Thread so hope I'm doing this right. Does anyone know why Disneyland is closing at 8:00pm Friday? Just curious

Comment

Re: Disneyland Closing Early??

Yes because the Tinkerbell Marathon is the same evening at 10 30pm so they need to clear the park out and set up in time for it. I posted about this yesterday I was curious too lol

Comment

Oh! Okay! Thanks for the answer!

Comment

Originally posted by cadjoe321 View Post
                          Oh! Okay! Thanks for the answer!
                          You're welcome!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...