This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Music for IPOD

Do any of you out their have Disney music that can be transfered onto my ipod. I know Another Pixie has tons of music, and i was wondering pixie if you could post some more music maybe even stuff from the movie such as happiest millionaire. i would be greatful to anybody that would be willing to help out!! thanks again

The iTunes Music Store has a lot of Disney music available, though not the Happiest Millionaire.
    Kevin Crossman
    Disneyland and Disney California Adventure fan
    Disney's Animal Kingdom Fans: http://twitter.com/AnimKingdomFans

Comment

I have the entire DL Forever collection on mine.
      "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

Have you heard of MousePod? Its a weekly "talk show" about disney. It's pretty good. http://www.podcast.net/show/653

Comment

Does anybody have the DL Forever music that is shareable?

Comment

Originally posted by kevdo
            The iTunes Music Store has a lot of Disney music available, though not the Happiest Millionaire.
            I have "it wont be long till christmas" song but its not on my ipod(i dont have one), its on my computer.
            (insert funny comment here)

Comment

Well, in the case of Disneyland attraction sounds & stuff, there is this site, www.visionsfantastic.com, they have the ride-through music & such. You can download them and convert the files, that's what I did.

The ITunes store has very little in my opinion on Disney music, the Muppets, too...
              My mind won't rest
              and I don't sleep
              Not even in my dreams...
              -"If You Ever Did Believe"
              written by Stevie Nicks

Chasen Matthew Pacheco
              1985-2005

Comment

Originally posted by Titanfreak46
                Does anybody have the DL Forever music that is shareable?
                You should probablly PM Cousin Orville about that one...
                Originally posted by drunkmom
                this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X