This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report Dapper Day at Disneyland

I will do a proper trip report later, for now I just want to show some photos. There was some discussion about it about a month ago and I had the amazing chance to attend this event. Let me just say that it was an outstanding time! I felt like a celebrity. People stopped us ALL the time asking why we were dressed up, telling us how great we looked, even cast members commented wishing "more people dressed like that to come to the park" or wishing us a Happy Dapper Day and getting more info about www.dapperday.com besides all of the people who attended were dressed amazingly and they were very nice.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1535.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	95.6 KB
ID:	7367177
    Facebook Dapper Day | Facebook - there are many outstanding photos to be seen here!
    My Facebook Album of Dapper Day Facebook
    Unfortunately the adding of images at the moment is being rather bothersome so you'll have to click onto one of the links to get better pictures of people other than me.
    Attached Files

Re: Dapper Day at Disneyland

How cool!!! I was hoping to see more pictures of the day!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

was waiting to see some pix of this day.. Thanks for sharing.

http://www.amazon.com/Rent-A-Cops-ebook/dp/B00CGP2Y8S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367081996&sr=8-1&keywords=rentacops

Comment

haha! my bf and i had a great time seeing all the dapper people! we were wanting to dress up but our wardrobes did not contain anything we thought would look dapper.

Comment

Y'all look gorgeous! I love the classic purses.

Comment

I suppose these "everyday" clothes from another more formal era don't come in conflict with Disney's no costumes policies?
            ~ Erik

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X