This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] would you like a kim possible adventure-esque attraction in dca

It may be fun. could be themed to Finn Mcmissle and take place in Cars land. What do you guys think?

http://www.youtube.com/user/ridesandstuff

Re: would you like a kim possible adventure-esque attraction in dca

Nah

http://www.amazon.com/Rent-A-Cops-ebook/dp/B00CGP2Y8S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367081996&sr=8-1&keywords=rentacops

Comment

when I saw this thread my mind went immediately to the idea of a "road trip adventure" interactive game. Road trip being the theme that merchandise is pushing right now for California Adventure. I could see that being pretty fun. Don't really know what goal would be. Visit everything?

But I don't know if DCA should get any of this stuff in there yet. It needs to establish itself as a Disney theme park. Prove that it has many of the bells and whistles that we love Disneyland for. An interactive game may distract from the true "Disney experience".

YouTube Channel:
      DisneyParkVideos

...for any Disney Theme Park Specials, Behind the Scenes, Making Of's, Celebrations, etc. :ap:

Comment

While I love the idea of the Kim Possible challenge (I've never actually been to Florida to try it myself), I can't see it working in DCA. Part of the appeal is that you can "travel the world" like Kim does. It's a feat. You can get clues in spy fashion and I think it clashes with the laid-back atmosphere of DCA and California in general.

Comment

I'll pass.

sigpic

I am Sambo, and I endorse this signature.

Comment

Yeah...I don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by imaginashton View Post
              It may be fun. could be themed to Finn Mcmissle and take place in Cars land. What do you guys think?
              enjoyed the cartoon
              but no thank you to a ride
              Quote by Al:
              To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
              -Al Lutz

Comment

Y'know, they could easily carve some space and do several of these in the Innoventions area, and at least virtual reality is futuresque.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X