Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Question about shuttle service?

HI! We are traveling to Disneyland in June and we are not sure if this site is legit about selling Disneyland tickets. On the website it says if you buy your 3-day park hopper tickets from them your shuttle ride is free. Here is the website AIRPORT SHUTTLE - HOME - Irvine, CA

We are not sure if this is a good shuttle service or if anyone has any advice on another service. Thank you so much for your help!

Re: Question about shuttle service?

Originally posted by IdahoPrincess90 View Post
    HI! We are traveling to Disneyland in June and we are not sure if this site is legit about selling Disneyland tickets. On the website it says if you buy your 3-day park hopper tickets from them your shuttle ride is free. Here is the website AIRPORT SHUTTLE - HOME - Irvine, CA

We are not sure if this is a good shuttle service or if anyone has any advice on another service. Thank you so much for your help!
    I'd call Disney and ask if they are approved to sell tickets.
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

Comment

Re: Question about shuttle service?

Always call Disney before handing over your cash.

Here's the #

(714) 781-4636

http://www.amazon.com/Rent-A-Cops-ebook/dp/B00CGP2Y8S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367081996&sr=8-1&keywords=rentacops

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X