This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aladdin's Oasis question

Are they turning this back into a restaraunt, if so does anyone have a menu yet??
    I find it hard
    It's hard to find
    Oh well, whatever, nevermind

Not going to be a restaurant. Will remain a character meet and greet are. It is STRONGLY rumored the Plaza Pavilion side will be returned to a restaurant and the AP Porcessing Center will be moved to the Main Street Bank. Glad to hear that some restaurant capacity is being added back to the park. it will most likely be needed this summer.
    WALT'S DISNEYLAND DEDICATION SPEECH! - To all who come to this happy place, welcome! Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth can savour the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will become a source of joy, and inspiration to all the world.

Comment

I walked by the Plaza Pavilion yesterday and from what I could see it looked to have a new coat of paint and there were light strung all over the seating area.
      Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X