Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Close Up Pictures Of the 1 AM Showing Of Fantasmic! From The "One More Disney Day"

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Other] Close Up Pictures Of the 1 AM Showing Of Fantasmic! From The "One More Disney Day"

Anyone saw the 1 A.M showing of Fantasmic! and took close up pictures of the characters that are in the Finale on the island. I try to take pictures from Fantasmic!, but that came out blurry. Please post them here, thanks!!
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

Re: Close Up Pictures Of the 1 AM Showing Of Fantasmic! From The "One More Disney Day

I had no pics but it all looked better to me effects etc), Im not fantastic expert. The way they delt with lack of mark twain was kind of cool though.

Comment

Re: Close Up Pictures Of the 1 AM Showing Of Fantasmic! From The "One More Disney Day

Originally posted by brian11811 View Post
      I had no pics but it all looked better to me effects etc), Im not fantastic expert. The way they delt with lack of mark twain was kind of cool though.
      That's what they always have done when the mark twain is down. I actually prefer Disneyland's non-mark twain ending to WDW's cheapo steam boat willie ending.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X