No announcement yet.

Trip Report! Travel Back in Time to December 2011

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report Trip Report! Travel Back in Time to December 2011

I'd forgotten that I promised you all a trip report in return for your help! I wrote up some blog posts about it a few months ago, and I hope you guys can still get some enjoyment out of them. This was only my fourth time at DLR and my boyfriends first time, so hopefully it will be interesting to read from that point of view.

Part 1
    Part 2
    Part 3
    Part 4

Aaaaand quotes (for those of you less inclined to read long blog posts):

First off we got fastpasses for Star Tours, and then we made our way over to the Blue Bayou for our lunch reservation. It was SO BEAUTIFUL! Our server was SUPER nice and she perfectly timed every visit to our table... It was really nice to eat and watch the boats from Pirates go by. I would love to visit again.
    After Jungle Cruise we went into The Tiki Room. It was our first time, and it was so fun! We really got into it. I have the Tiki Room song on a Disney soundtrack, so Alex and I both knew most of the words. I was amazed one little room could be so entertaining. Walt Disney was a genius!
    Dopey ran over and kissed the hand of a frail little old lady. It was very sweet.
    Then we proceeded to ride Space Mountain a full three times in a row. Three AWESOME TIMES.
    And a couple pictures too, why not?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_lwa8qli7Iu1qh4gb3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.8 KB
ID:	16939Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_lwh3f2VE111qh4gb3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	106.1 KB
ID:	16940

Re: Trip Report! Travel Back in Time to December 2011

Nice trip report! Looks like you guys had a good time.

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.