This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] Tom Bricker's "One More Disney Day" Disneyland Photos

I've heard reports of "One More Disney Day" at Disneyland actually being "One More Disney Disaster," but I experienced nothing of the sort. My "One More Disney Day" was nothing short of amazing, and was the best day I've ever spent in Disneyland.

You can find all of the images I've posted (to date) from "One More Disney Day" at Disneyland on my website under the Disney24 tag: http://www.disneytouristblog.com/tag/disney24/

I've also reposted them over the course of this thread.

Here's my first--and favorite--photo that I've posted from "One More Disney Day."

If you do want to read my "review" of the day, click on the photo to read my lengthy blog post on "One More Disney Day" at Disneyland.

PLENTY more photos (I took 3,000+ shots on OMDD) to come once I sort through and edit them all!

UPDATE: here are some samples of images later in the thread...

Click the photo to view the photo's page and its story...

"One More Disney Day" - The End! by Tom Bricker (WDWFigment), on Flickr

Plenty more on the pages that follow!
    Last edited by WDWFigment; 03-15-2012, 07:32 AM.
    DisneyTouristBlog | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Please Visit My Travel Photography Blog, Covering Southern California and Beyond!

Re: Tom Bricker's "One More Disney Day" Disneyland Photos

Can't wait to see them!!!!! you're off to a good start!
    These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
    My company had a special night at the park
    WdW trip report with WWoHP
    NYE 2011 trip report
    Mice Chat 7th anniversary
    Leap year 24 hour report
    New DCA trip report
    NYE 2012
    HKDL trip report

Comment

I had a great day there as well! And I believe I was in line behind you on Mr. Toad' Wild Ride!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
      http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
      http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
        I had a great day there as well! And I believe I was in line behind you on Mr. Toad' Wild Ride!
        Really? We only rode it once, and that was in the home stretch. You should have said hello!

Please Visit My Travel Photography Blog, Covering Southern California and Beyond!

Comment

:clap: OH boy!!! This is going to be great fun!!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
          all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Glad to hear that you had a great time. I'm still not sure if I would have liked have gone given the crazyness, but it certinally is a once in a life time experiance.
            I open a toy, review it and take mediocore pictures. Read all about it HERE!

Comment

Ok, its been 6 hours, you must have edited about half of those photos by now, lets see em please!
              They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night. ~Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

aaahhh!!! i can't wait! if that first picture is any indication of what we're going to be seeing, it's going to be AMAZING! glad you had a great time. i enjoyed OMDD myself as well!

Comment

Originally posted by WDWFigment View Post
                  Really? We only rode it once, and that was in the home stretch. You should have said hello!

Haha it was the homestretch and I was tired and I'm sure you guys were too. I wanted to save the pleasantries for when we were all sane.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                  http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                  http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Here's another one:

Comment

Great photos so far. I seen you in the hub that morning taking some shots.

Comment

You my man are a very good photographer! I saw you guys twice at Disneyland, but didn't have the nerve to come up to you guys, maybe next time when I see you guys at the park. The first time I saw you guys at Disneyland was when they added a Christmas scenes into "Memories" on the Small World Fascade. The second time was durning leap year, you were wearing a red shirt, you and Sarah was standing outside the coffee shop for quite sometime maybe an hour around 11am or so. I was going to stop by and say hi, but needed to leave since i had classes that day.

Guess you guys have racked up tons of frequent Flyer mileage
                        My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
                        http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalbma View Post
                          You my man are a very good photographer! I saw you guys twice at Disneyland, but didn't have the nerve to come up to you guys, maybe next time when I see you guys at the park. The first time I saw you guys at Disneyland was when they added a Christmas scenes into "Memories" on the Small World Fascade. The second time was durning leap year, you were wearing a red shirt, you and Sarah was standing outside the coffee shop for quite sometime maybe an hour around 11am or so. I was going to stop by and say hi, but needed to leave since i had classes that day.

Guess you guys have racked up tons of frequent Flyer mileage
                          You should have said hello! We were last at Disneyland in November before this trip, so you saw us on our two most recent Disneyland trips.

Comment

Two more:

Click the photo to view the photo's page and its story...

"One More Disney Day" - The End! by Tom Bricker (WDWFigment), on Flickr

There's also a cool sunrise photo that I posted on Facebook a few minutes ago. Not sure how to embed FB photos on Micechat, but it's here: Disney Tourist Blog | Facebook

Comment

AMAZING!:clap: how long after six did you have to stay in the hub for to get pictures of the sun? Also what kind of camera were you useing?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X