Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New California Screamin' Ride Vehicle Paint Scheme Idea!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Idea] New California Screamin' Ride Vehicle Paint Scheme Idea!

Just an idea, I thought it would be cool if they repainted the vehicles and added new artwork like this to fit the 1920's theme better. I just did this quick mockup in photoshop!

Re: New California Screamin' Ride Vehicle Paint Scheme Idea!

Absolutely brilliant! Nice Work!

Comment

wow... i never realized how ugly and neon the cars are! a less traumatic paint scheme would look amazing!

Comment

These are great! I really like the maroon-ish color you've come up with for the vehicle, that one is my favorite. Nice work!
        Fighting just to survive but you taught me I can.

Comment

Originally posted by hawk671 View Post
          Absolutely brilliant! Nice Work!
          Couldn't have said it better myself. This needs to happen!
          Disneyland Wooooh!

"You see- Everybody's got a laughin' place, trouble is most folks won't take the time to go look for it."

Comment

I do agree that they need to have more of the "wooden" coaster look
            Quote by Al:
            To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
            -Al Lutz

Comment

The wood paneling on the front and sides don't really sit well with me...It's very mine-cart and doesn't quite say boardwalk to me. I might be the only one, though. If it were painted with more classic colors like you're going for, I think it'd work really well against the white structure. It'd definitely be an overall improvement over the neon.

Comment

I like it, a nice simple change that would cost little to implement and really add another missing element to the boardwalk theme

Comment

Originally posted by ohmyjustin View Post
                  The wood paneling on the front and sides don't really sit well with me...It's very mine-cart and doesn't quite say boardwalk to me. I might be the only one, though. If it were painted with more classic colors like you're going for, I think it'd work really well against the white structure. It'd definitely be an overall improvement over the neon.
                  It was just a mock up, I wasn't saying they should implement this design. I really just think the sunburst and the bright contrasting colors need to go. I do think a bright red would look great!

Comment

This is cool! I would love to see this happen

Comment

They do need a more classic look to them. Nice job

Comment

Originally posted by ohmyjustin View Post
                        ...It's very mine-cart and doesn't quite say boardwalk to me.
                        I agree but with a varnished wood tone it would look right, and painted would be fine too.

The sunburst was really a link to the old MFW and the lightning bolts a link to the Maliboomer. Both need to go now.

The trains are not good , the lead car need a steep angled flat panel not the dynamic wedge.
                        Be Cool Stay in School!
                        Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Very nice, I like it! I hope Screamin gets some love soon. Things like this would go a long way.

Comment

Great Ideas!
                            Disneyland and Haunted Mansion fan boy!

Universal Studios Hollywood Employee

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X