Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I will not be able to see my Magical Memories brick, could you take a picture for me?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] I will not be able to see my Magical Memories brick, could you take a picture for me?

Dear Micechatters,

I bought a disneyland brick over a year ago, but with some setbacks it now looks like I will never be able to see it.

If you are visiting Disneyland could you take a picture of my brick C22-210 and the view it has of the Disneyland entrance and post it on the forum for me?

Thank you for helping me get a last look at the Happest Place On Earth.

NJDisney

Re: I will not be able to see my Magical Memories brick, could you take a picture for

Here's your brick.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7637.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	147.8 KB
ID:	7340811

Here's the view from your brick. You're only a few bricks away from the gates.

Name:	IMG_7640.JPG
Size:	103.1 KB
ID:	7340812

Here's eye-level over your brick.

Name:	IMG_7641.JPG
Size:	119.6 KB
ID:	7340813
    Last edited by OnTheThirdFloor; 03-29-2012, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Re: I will not be able to see my Magical Memories brick, could you take a picture for

^And that is what makes MiceChat so awesome! 4 hours from post to pictures. Great job OnTheThirdFloor.
      Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

Thanks, DLandFansAZ. Cheers!

Comment

Really tremendous job!

NJdisney, you're part of the Happiest Place on Earth, and even beyond a decade from now, you will be. Your brick literally helps form the pathway into Disneyland, and millions upon millions of guests will use the path you helped create to live out their dreams. That's a happy testament, so be proud of that!
          I believe I chose the life of a tomb raider, because
          I'm addicted to the excitement that comes when life hangs in the balance.
          Famous last words.

Comment

I am so excited for you. I also have a stone there. i love being apart of Disneyland's history. Mine was a gift from my daughter and hubby. We look for it whenever we go. Mine is at C30 081 if anyone wants to take a picture of it. It would be appreciated. I love you guys at Micechat.

Comment

Aww this is a really awesome thread! Made me smile knowing that someone found it =D

Comment

Originally posted by NJdisney View Post

but with some setbacks it now looks like I will never be able to see it.

Thank you for helping me get a last look at the Happest Place On Earth.
                I hope this isn't the case. Keep fighting whatever it is you're fighting and hopefully you'll have a chance some day =)

Comment

Love the MiceChatters!!

Comment

I thought they stopped selling the bricks years ago....

Comment

Wow, OnTheThirdFloor, that was awesome!

That's what this forum is all about.
                      sigpic
                      Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Comment

Thank you, THANK You, THANK YOU. What a wonderful community we have at Micechat and among those with a love of Disneyland. It goes to show, a mouse can change the world.

Originally posted by OnTheThirdFloor View Post
                        Here's your brick.
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]18447[/ATTACH]

Here's the view from your brick. You're only a few bricks away from the gates.
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]18448[/ATTACH]

Here's eye-level over your brick.
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]18449[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by lou_mom View Post
                          I also have a stone there. i love being apart of Disneyland's history. Mine was a gift from my daughter and hubby. We look for it whenever we go. Mine is at C30 081 if anyone wants to take a picture of it. It would be appreciated. I love you guys at Micechat.

Name:	IMG_7679.JPG
Size:	203.5 KB
ID:	7340830

Name:	IMG_7683.JPG
Size:	159.9 KB
ID:	7340831

Comment

This gets my vote for the most wonderful and touching MiceChat thread of all time!

Comment

Finally, something on this board that makes me feel the spirit of compassion and friendship that should be here always!

Whatever you're going through that is restraining you, we're here for you.

Much Disney love <3

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X