Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Using Premier Annual Passport at DL..

I purchased a Premier Annual Passport in Florida a few weeks ago and used it just fine during my DisneyWorld trip. Today was the first day I went to Disneyland with it and while I didn't have any trouble getting it to work, every time I entered the park, the cast member working would ask me where my picture was on the back and that I needed a picture if I wanted to continue to come in. Is this pass suppose to have a photo on the back of it?? and if so, where do I get it and why did DisneyWorld never question it or offer to take it?
    I Have the Best Job in the World.

Proud to be a Conductor on the Walt Disney World Railroad

Re: Using Premier Annual Passport at DL..

It doesn't have a photo on the back. At least the last time I had one which was last year.
    These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
    My company had a special night at the park
    WdW trip report with WWoHP
    NYE 2011 trip report
    Mice Chat 7th anniversary
    Leap year 24 hour report
    New DCA trip report
    NYE 2012
    HKDL trip report

Comment

That was probably just a poorly trained employee. None of the passes have photos on them anymore. They have your photo on file which comes up on their screen when they scan the card. Perhaps it was to that they were referring.
      "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

Unbelievable. AP's haven't had pictures on them for almost a year now. Talk about a very uneducated CM.

Comment

Originally posted by calsig31 View Post
          That was probably just a poorly trained employee. None of the passes have photos on them anymore. They have your photo on file which comes up on their screen when they scan the card. Perhaps it was to that they were referring.
          This is probably what they were talking about. Just visit a Photopass CM in either park and tell them you want your AP photo and they'll take care of ya =)

Comment

There is probably no photo on file as Walt Disney World uses biometrics, not photos, to check that the pass is being used by the Passholder. It seems as though each Resort should have some mean of gathering the information needed for the other (Disneyland Resort taking biometrics and Walt Disney World taking a photo).

Comment

Originally posted by isny View Post
              This is probably what they were talking about. Just visit a Photopass CM in either park and tell them you want your AP photo and they'll take care of ya =)
              Yeah, the Premier pass need the Photopass picture added for DL and not WDW. WDW uses the figure scan thing

Comment

Originally posted by lazyboy97O View Post
                There is probably no photo on file as Walt Disney World uses biometrics, not photos, to check that the pass is being used by the Passholder. It seems as though each Resort should have some mean of gathering the information needed for the other (Disneyland Resort taking biometrics and Walt Disney World taking a photo).
                This is exactly right. We had the same issue in November.

1. Disneyland 1997;
                2. Disneyland Resort 2008; 3. Hong Kong Disneyland 2009; 4. Disneyland Resort 2009; 5. Disneyland Resort 2010; 6. WaltDisneyWorld Resort 2011; 7. Disney Cruise Lines 2011 - Disney Dream; 8. Disneyland Resort 2011; 9. Disneyland Resort 2012; 10. WaltDisneyWorld Resort 2012; 11. Disney Cruise Lines 2012 - Disney Fantasy; ?. Tokyo Disney Resort; ?. Disneyland Paris

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X