This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Remember: Dreams Come True Article

Here's a rather in-depth look at Remember: Dreams Come True. The Article includes concept art.

http://www.magicalears.com/articles/Remember.php

If it looks anything like described, this will be amazing!!!!!!!
    www.deliciousmayhem.net
    www.kidseatingpaste.com

Comment

I'm not a huge fan of fireworks but I think this will not be missed by me. It sounds incredible.
      Eglantine, Eglantine, oh how you shine!
      I don't believe in giving animals ridiculous names. I call him Cosmic Creepers...
      ...and if you've got no other choice, you know you can follow my voice...

Comment

It does, doesn't it? I'm a big Star Wars fan too, so I can't wait. Hee hee.

Comment

...side note, Star Wars, Epsidode 3 trailer premieres on FOX during The OC tonight. It also is available after 9pm for AOL users. See StarWars.com.
          WALT'S DISNEYLAND DEDICATION SPEECH! - To all who come to this happy place, welcome! Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth can savour the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will become a source of joy, and inspiration to all the world.

Comment

O.C. is a great show and Episode III trailer sweetens the deal for me..all that AND an awsome fireworks show for the 50th? Man, what a time to live

Comment

Originally posted by jmuboy
              ...side note, Star Wars, Epsidode 3 trailer premieres on FOX during The OC tonight. It also is available after 9pm for AOL users. See StarWars.com.
              R2D2 is my favorite! The OC isn't exactly full of Star Wars fans so this is interesting for me. Sounds as if he just got the most money from Fox in this time slot. The show isn't that good if you ask me.

On the topic of the thread, I agree! I can't wait to see this and hear how it will look in relation to how it is supposed to look. But I'll probably love it all the same!

Comment

Im kinda dissapointed because some of the great Tommorowland songs are getting left out like the Carousel of Progress, thats not all the fireworks music right? I mean i hope they put in that song, it was walts favorite.

Comment

The one thing I read that is wrong, is in the Cast Blast the guy that was describing the fireworks said they couldn't get the duck firework to work ... so I don't think that will be included.
                  Originally posted by drunkmom
                  this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

You read it wrong then.

Comment

OMG this fireworks shows is going to be totally awesome. I can't wait until I'm thre for the 50th celebration. I'm glad I will be there for a week and hopefully get to see the show every night froma different angle. I am such a fireworks freak/snob. I could have used a different word but didn't want to be offensive/inappropriate.
                      Cliff
                      WDW '72, '97, '00, '02, '03 '06 '07, '08 DL '98, '05, '10 DLP '00 DCL '09

Comment

Thanks for bringing this ... this is great for those who didn't get to/couldn't download the Cast Blast videos.
                        Originally posted by drunkmom
                        this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Originally posted by jmuboy
                          Wow this is one of the worst marketing strategies ever. OC fans and Star Wars fans are almost complete polar opposites, and most of each group would not be caught dead watching the other. Who are they trying to convince here? If most OC fans are "too cool" for Star Wars, then why do they think that showing a preiview for only one of the six movies will change their mind?
                          Trivia: On April Fool's Day 2004, Disneyland guests found -- at the insistence of the board of directors -- the gigantic dragon featured in Fantasmic replaced with a gigantic Roy Disney (leading to a reprimand to the cast member playing Mickey Mouse when he hugged the giant instead of fighting it)

Comment

Originally posted by Indy95
                            Wow this is one of the worst marketing strategies ever. OC fans and Star Wars fans are almost complete polar opposites, and most of each group would not be caught dead watching the other. Who are they trying to convince here? If most OC fans are "too cool" for Star Wars, then why do they think that showing a preiview for only one of the six movies will change their mind?
                            I disagree with polor opposites. Seth Cohen, the lovable side kick to our hero and main character Ryan, is a mondo geek and did an excellent job announcing the trailer. Furthermore, Seth's character, a comic book wielding coffee junkie who stumbles through love and friends is very refreshing for us geeks who love Star Wars and comic books- it was a good fit, and besides Fox produces both and was obviously gonna show it on there highest rated night of TV, this or on Sunday with the Simpsons- you tell me whats a better fit.

Side note to OC fans- Why haven't they gone to Disneyland? Every rich well off white kid I know in the OC spends oddles of time at the park, it would a very awesome OC.

Comment

Originally posted by ah schucks
                              and besides Fox produces both and was obviously gonna show it on there highest rated night of TV, this or on Sunday with the Simpsons- you tell me whats a better fit.
                              Uh...is this a rhetorical question? The Simpsons, obviously. The demographics are much closer to SW than a teen soap opera.

And just because the show has a "mondo geek" sidekick does not mean that mondo geeks will watch the show. "Teen drama" and "Star Wars" have vastly different audiences.
                              Trivia: On April Fool's Day 2004, Disneyland guests found -- at the insistence of the board of directors -- the gigantic dragon featured in Fantasmic replaced with a gigantic Roy Disney (leading to a reprimand to the cast member playing Mickey Mouse when he hugged the giant instead of fighting it)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X