Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video IASW Knock-off in China (Creepy!)

Now, try to compare to TDL IASW. Definetly, I prefer the real IASW of course! I love it's a small world, but not the knock off version(s).

http://belfrycomics.net/
    http://furaffinity.net/

Re: IASW Knock-off in China (Creepy!)

I gotta admit, there was some really cool stuff in the knock-off version, that I would not mind seeing at DL.

Comment

That video made me appreciate the dolls more in Disney version, damn they were creepy...
      Here come's the bride.
      As long as we live.
      Till death do us part.
      You may kiss the bride.

Comment

Zombie World was a pretty good description.
        Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

Night of the living dead....

Comment

What theme park is this located in, Infringementland? I thought I saw Chip from Beauty and the Beast, too. It's almost as creepy and "bizarro" as Nara Dreamland.

Oh, and here's an even creepier IASW knock-off in some ways, if that's possible:

Joyland Chinese Knock Off It's a Small World Dark Ride Boat Ride POV Jin Jiang Action Park China - YouTube

Check out what's at 6:27 in the video. It's a world of tears and a world of fears, alright....

Comment

This is disturbing.

Comment

Some of you may know I already am afraid of the IASW dolls, but I'm not so scared anymore after seeing these demonic devices.
                -Carter P.

Comment

Both of those Chinese knock-offs are absolutely terrifying. These are dolls that will suck out your soul as you ride by. Can you imagine being stuck on either of those rides? I'd totally freak out.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                    Both of those Chinese knock-offs are absolutely terrifying. These are dolls that will suck out your soul as you ride by.
                    I know, I haven't been this terrified since I first saw Barney the purple dinosaur.

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                    Can you imagine being stuck on either of those rides? I'd totally freak out.
                    Speaking of which, I HOPE that hanging child wasn't real.... :unsure:

Comment

Wow..... even the music is creepy.
                      "If you can dream it, you can do it" - Walt Disney

Comment

Personally, I love the zombie small world. It's hilarious, I almost wish we had it here. The dolls are...just, inspired levels of awful and creepy. It's fantastic. Plus, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and the way the music echoes lifelessly around the space. Amazing. This is my favorite faux-Disneyland attraction so far.
                        when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Comment

is it me but most of those dolls suppose to move? Yeah that was pretty zombielishes!
                          Web-hosting: 3dxhosting.com | Blog: anthonyhays.com | Pictures: Flickr | Facebook: Cakvala
                          ‚Äč

Comment

Umm, isn't this illegal in some way? Mainly the fact that they are using the IASW music?

Comment

They def. love those flashing lights.
                              I see they rode the WDW version.
                              Quote by Al:
                              To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
                              -Al Lutz

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X