This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] New "Brave" Princess Merida Dresss and Dolls

This is some of the new "Brave" Princess Merida items at the Disney Studio Store.
    They are not yet out at the Disneyland Resort.

Formal Dress, Crown. Wig, Shoes and Soft Dolls.

Archery Dress

Pajamas .................................................. ...........................

Doll

Sandals

Re: New "Brave" Princess Merida Dresss and Dolls

My daughter and I actually saw this merchandise in a Disney Store here in Canada just yesterday. The dark green dress is quite nice, seems like decent quality and I was impressed with some of the details. My daughter really wanted the bow and quiver set.

Comment

These look great. Well done merch team.

Comment

I hope this movie is as good as it looks
        sigpic

Comment

Three new princesses in the last four years seems like a bit much. Is Merida technically even a princess, since Brave is a Disney/Pixar production rather than just Disney?

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Victoria View Post
            Three new princesses in the last four years seems like a bit much. Is Merida technically even a princess, since Brave is a Disney/Pixar production rather than just Disney?
            That's kind of the big question right now. Technically, no one is a princess until they have a coronation ceremony (I hope that's the right term). There has been speculation on both sides, but until there's a date for the ceremony, she's just another Pixar character.

Personally, I hope she's not a princess. I don't like that Rapunzel is part of the line-up because her artwork is so vastly different. Pixar's style is even further than that. I'm also not sure that I'd want to break the princess' streak of being in musical movies.

Comment

ORDDU: Merida is the least attractive heroine to come from Pixar or Disney. She looks like a crazy cabbage patch doll with the most unruly hair and her personality doesn't seem too appealing, either, based on the trailers that have been seen thus far.

Comment

I like the look of this stuff! I'm pretty confident in Pixar, but I hope they don't depict her as a "B" word as I feel a lot of people confuse being a strong woman with being a "B". There's a fine line between confidence and cockiness and many people think being cocky is the same as confidence.

Comment

I think she looks great! Can't wait to see her in the parks! These are from WDW.

Too Much Awesome - briannacherrygarcia: She is FABULOUS. Her hair...
                  Vintage Disney Parks

Comment

The Doll looks like Chucky as a crossdresser.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X