Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After seeing all the cool new pictures from Buena Vista street....

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] After seeing all the cool new pictures from Buena Vista street....

Does anyone STILL miss Sunshine Plaza?
    "Trap Toad will they? HA HA NEVER!"

"Get Hip, Don't get the Dip!"

Re: After seeing all the cool new pictures from Buena Vista street....

seeing the construction makes more ugly sunshine plaza, the only thing good was the music...

Comment

I'm going to miss the music and the memories associated with it. Where me and some other people differ is that I can enjoy a theme park that's fun. I loved getting ice cream in that train...I loved jamming to the Beach Boys looking forward to a fun day at the parks. The water fountain was nice and the forest behind it gave the area some greenery...plus it served as a better hub IMO because it allowed for visuals from Condor Flats, HPB, and Grizzly Peak to come together. No, none of it made coherent sense but it was just fun and that's all you need to start a day at the theme park! Plus it reminds me of when DCA was empty and relaxed and when me and my family had some great vacations there.

That being said, BVS looks amazing and I can't wait for it to open up.

Comment

sunshine....whaaaaaat? Doesn't ring a bell
        "If you were thinking, you wouldn't have thought that"

sigpic

Comment

The most fun I think I ever had in Sunshine plaza was the early hours of Glow Fest. Other than that, the area was mostly worthless.

Comment

I never liked sunshine plaza so I don't miss it.
            These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
            My company had a special night at the park
            WdW trip report with WWoHP
            NYE 2011 trip report
            Mice Chat 7th anniversary
            Leap year 24 hour report
            New DCA trip report
            NYE 2012
            HKDL trip report

Comment

I definitely will not miss that sun-thingy. While it was a cool piece of art, it was a bit underwhelming and tacky for a "park icon".

Comment

Sunshine plaza aka "Melt in the Sunshine Plaza" was hot, boring, cheap, dull, stail, unoriginal, full of awful puns, a concrete jungle, ect. The one good part of the area was a train that didn't actually move! No I will not miss it.
                Check out my Disney inspired creations.

https://picasaweb.google.com/110319393135337100862

Comment

I will miss the music and eating icecream while watching the feral cats that lived under the train.
                  "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

No! Not one thing about it I miss!

In fact, come to think about it, there is not a single thing I will miss about DCA 1.0 at all! Nothing!

No wait, I will miss...no I change my mind, nothing!

Comment

Originally posted by WorldDisney View Post
                      No! Not one thing about it I miss!

In fact, come to think about it, there is not a single thing I will miss about DCA 1.0 at all! Nothing!

No wait, I will miss...no I change my mind, nothing!
                      Come on world Disney you know you miss High School Musical 3 "Parade!" lol
                      Check out my Disney inspired creations.

https://picasaweb.google.com/110319393135337100862

Comment

yes I will miss it because it was not very crowded and bvs it going to be packed! I will be there opening with all the other crazy people , bvs is the best thing to happen to dca:bow:
                        Im here for fun and info not be a bully! Carsland here I come:yea:

Comment

Originally posted by s8ntmark View Post
                          Does anyone STILL miss Sunshine Plaza?

Hell no!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco21 View Post
                            Come on world Disney you know you miss High School Musical 3 "Parade!" lol
                            LOL!!

Well it did bring a tear to my eye once...but not a good way!

Comment

I miss it........but this is better...we have to move on from DCA 1.0...to the new DCA...the one Disney should have made day one
                              Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X