This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early ride reopenings?

Is there any chance Splash Mt., Mr. Toad, or the Mark Twain are going to be opening early. I'm going from the 13th-16th, and was just hoping maybe one of them would re-open early.
    I find it hard
    It's hard to find
    Oh well, whatever, nevermind

Originally posted by LightBeer
    Is there any chance Splash Mt., Mr. Toad, or the Mark Twain are going to be opening early. I'm going from the 13th-16th, and was just hoping maybe one of them would re-open early.
    I dunno, mabye they will be doing soft openings???
    Originally posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Originally posted by LightBeer
      LightBeer,

Tastes Great - Less Filling - Tastes Great - Less Filling!

Sorry I had too good a recollection of Rodney Dangerfield when I saw your handle - just had to do it.

Seriously though, I read on riderefurbs.com that The Tiki Room will re-open (or at least is slated to re-open) on 3/12/2005.

Other than that DLRR, Splash, Toad and the Twain are slated to be shuttered. But with the good weather we have been having it is possible things could spring up open earlier than scheduled.

Have a good trip.

WDI

Comment

Every ride at DL reopens on March 18th except Space Mt. and Jungle Cruise. I saw that Splash, Mr. Toad, DLRR, and Mark Twain open on the 18th. I've noticed that lots of rides have been getting there re-opening dates pushed forward, I was just hoping someone knew something.
        I find it hard
        It's hard to find
        Oh well, whatever, nevermind

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X