Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Show Coming to the Golden Horseshoe This Summer?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rumor] New Show Coming to the Golden Horseshoe This Summer?

Caught this nugget in SamLand:

With the Billies vacating the GH, could this mean a new show is in the works?

Re: New Show Coming to the Golden Horseshoe This Summer?

I'd say that, like Farley the Fiddler, they're moving on the weekends to the Big Thunder Ranch Jamboree. That area can absorb a lot of people. Don't think it indicates a new show, as the Jamboree is only going on through the summer.
    MiceChat from Main Street.
    MiceChat goes mobile with the Mouseaddict app for iPhone and iPad! Keep up to date with the latest blogs and columns, chat live with MiceChatters inside and outside of the parks, plan your next move with Addictometer wait times and crowd level mapping, see showtimes and set reminders for dining, shows and FastPass, and find anything in the resort — from attractions to sidewalk carts.

Learn more and download free at mouseaddict.com.

Comment

I was just about to post about this. If Billy is in the Festival Arena, even if it's only for the summer, what's going to be happening in the Golden horseshoe?

"Please, dear god, don't let them just make it an eatery with no entertainment!!"

Comment

Perfect place for a new Princess meet & greet!

Or bring back the swing dancers and let have at it in The Golden Horseshoe!:thumbup:

Comment

A new Golden Horseshoe Revue would be epic. If only.

Comment

Just checked the entertainment schedule and it looks like they are just doing Laughing Stock shows inside Golden Horseshoe.

Comment

I think a new Golden Horseshoe Revue would be received quite well with today's audience. Time to bring it back. I was just watching the old one the other day on a home video

Comment

I'm glad to hear that Laughing Stock will be inside this summer with air conditioning, seats and rootbeer floats.

I hope they will be doing different shows throughout the day. the last time I saw them inside they did the same one each time I was there.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X