Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] New music loop for Buena Vista Street?

Will there be a brand-new music loop for Buena Vista Street? I'm asking this because I liked the old music loop for Sunshine Plaza, but it will probably not make a lot of sense in the new period setting.
    My top favorite Disneyland attractions:

1. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
    2. Pirates of the Caribbean
    3. Splash Mountain
    4. Mad Tea Party
    5. Peter Pan's Flight
    6. Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin

Re: New music loop for Buena Vista Street?

I believe so. I posted the other day about a 20's/30's style music loop that was playing in the bathrooms outside of the DCA entrance. I figure that is either the new loop or something similar to it.

Comment

I believe the loop is already playing in the temporary entrance area?
      MiceChat from Main Street.
      MiceChat goes mobile with the Mouseaddict app for iPhone and iPad! Keep up to date with the latest blogs and columns, chat live with MiceChatters inside and outside of the parks, plan your next move with Addictometer wait times and crowd level mapping, see showtimes and set reminders for dining, shows and FastPass, and find anything in the resort — from attractions to sidewalk carts.

Learn more and download free at mouseaddict.com.

Comment

The new music loop will be 1930's music including Jazz, Swing and Big Band. It will fit the area much better than the old music. The only song from the old loop that would actually fit is the Bing Crosby song but even that was from a later period and was more about the San Fernando Valley so it would also no longer fit.
        Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

Originally posted by Rongo View Post
          I believe the loop is already playing in the temporary entrance area?
          you are correct )
          sigpic

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

"You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

Comment

I didn't even think about it. I'm sure I'll love the new music...but I did love the old music...
            Jennifer

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X