Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cars Land, Radiator Springs Racers, Buena Vista St., Carthay Circle June 2nd preview!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report Cars Land, Radiator Springs Racers, Buena Vista St., Carthay Circle June 2nd preview!

ADMIN NOTE

This post has been removed at the request of the user
    Last edited by Dustysage; 06-03-2012, 08:34 PM.

Re: Cars Land, Radiator Springs Racers, Buena Vista St., Carthay Circle June 2nd prev

Wow! That was amazing. Thank you.

I'm the type that needs to get all this info before going, otherwise I get overloaded on the details. I like to think about the details first and then take it in when I go. That's just me.

Glad you had a great time.

Comment

Re: Cars Land, Radiator Springs Racers, Buena Vista St., Carthay Circle June 2nd prev

Glad to hear Racers is good...some people on the site started to worry me when they called it a kid ride....but it sounds AMAZING so I cant wait
      Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

This review sounds like everything is exactly how I always hoped and thought it would be! Have been thinking about these things ever since the announcements of the changes and new details going up. I never gave up on California Adventure, always liked it! So when they said they were going to make it better? Heck yes! And did they? HECK YES! lol Can't wait!
        FAT KIDS UNITE!
        (Anyone can be a Fat Kid! You love food?, you're in!)
        :ap:
        "Curiosity killed the cat, you know.." "I know!"

Comment

Awesome review Flickering bulb.

Can't wait to check it out in 8 days!
          My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
          http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Comment

Oh boy, oh boy!! Can't wait. Just a couple more weeks. I hope they get that RSR line moving at a reasonable clip! Even if it's a LONG wait, I hope it's not too crazy that I can't at least enjoy the atmosphere.
            I appreciate and respect that you can't take/post photos of it right now, but it would be great to see.
            http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...oto-heavy.html
            http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ip-report.html
            http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...something.html

No matter where you go, there you are.

Comment

Racers sounds incredible!!! (well all of it does haha) And I never thought of the ''leaning'' to get the beachballs, but makes sense that they're there! Can't Wait!!!!
              :meet: Because Bert Said So! :meet:

Comment

Sounds amazing!!

Disappointed by the bathroom though...

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
                ~

Comment

Thanks for the great Trip Report! Can't wait to see it all for myself! How long were the waits running on average for LFT, MJJ, and RSR?

Comment

Can't wait for my preview in 8 days!! This is going to be a whole lot of fun!!
                    "Up" is a relative concept. It has no intrinsic value.

Comment

bloop.
                      Last edited by Flickering Bulb; 06-03-2012, 08:10 PM.

Comment

You lucky eight day-ers! Some of us still have a good fortnight ahead of them.

Comment

That's so annoying about the bathrooms. I know it's most likely a budgeting issue but if you don't retheme them while the whole area is closed, it's gonna be a whole lot harder to do them later when people are flooding the area.

Disney no make sense eva! )

Comment

bleep.
                            Last edited by Flickering Bulb; 06-03-2012, 08:11 PM.

Comment

What I don't about the whole...no video thing is SOON there will be a video of Cars Racers online and they wont make a cent..why not beat the Ap's and just POST a video of these rides in action and do a full ride through of Racers....post them and make the money?
                              Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X