Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First pictures from inside Radiator Springs Racers!!! Warning: Major Spoilers!!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First pictures from inside Radiator Springs Racers!!! Warning: Major Spoilers!!!

All courtesy of mouseinfo.com

Click image for larger version

Name:	showimage-1.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	86.0 KB
ID:	7368766Click image for larger version

Name:	showimage-2.jpeg
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	7368767Click image for larger version

Name:	showimage-3.jpeg
Size:	91.2 KB
ID:	7368768Click image for larger version

Name:	showimage-4.jpeg
Size:	87.1 KB
ID:	7368769Click image for larger version

Name:	showimage-4.jpeg
Size:	87.1 KB
ID:	7368769Click image for larger version

Name:	showimage-6.jpeg
Size:	95.2 KB
ID:	7368770Click image for larger version

Name:	showimage.jpeg
Views:	2
Size:	97.1 KB
ID:	7368771
    sigpic

Re: First pictures from inside Radiator Springs Racers!!! Warning: Major Spoilers!!!

Sorry, I looked at the first pic and thought "this is amazing..." and quickly skipped everything after to avoid more spoilers :lol:
    In the quest for quality, I have no problem with the characters footing the bill.

Comment

Re: First pictures from inside Radiator Springs Racers!!! Warning: Major Spoilers!!!

I tried to be spoiler free for as long as possible, but since I am riding tomorrow I failed

Comment

Damn, why did I look. This is so freaking amazing! can't wait to check it out in 5 days.
        My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
        http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Comment

Did they jump the gun or something?

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
          http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
          http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

YES!!! OMG SOOOO amazing....well the cats out of the bag now...maybe we'll get a full ride video tomorrow...or at least by the weekend
            Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Now is Red and the others Cars real like how Mater and McQueen are or are they more like statues? Also how dare you show a spoiler to me :lol:

Comment

I couldn't help it, I had to look :yea:

Comment

I didnt look! I put my hand to the screen although I did see Red! I did the exact same thing for Star Tours 2 last year lol. I wanted to hear people responses...sounds great! Only 9 more days!!

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Hook View Post
                    Now is Red and the others Cars real like how Mater and McQueen are or are they more like statues? Also how dare you show a spoiler to me :lol:
                    They are full fledged animatronics with real moving mouths and the eyes are projected!

Comment

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
                      Did they jump the gun or something?
                      Thats what I was thinking, either someone dropped some photos to a site or Disney did it! If it wasnt disney someone is in some big trouble
                      sigpic

Comment

The way those photos were taken seem mostly from outside the vehicle, so whoever shot them either was invited to walk the track, or rode with a camera on a stick.

Comment

Originally posted by WildForMrToad View Post
                          Thats what I was thinking, either someone dropped some photos to a site or Disney did it! If it wasnt disney someone is in some big trouble

Well... these are Disney's own publicity images. I was about to say that there's no way Disney would let a blog or fansite take pictures OUTSIDE of the vehicles (which is how many of these shots were taken).

And if these images are on their press site (made available to media) then that means they're ripe for the picking. I suppose that Disney didn't want anyone ELSE'S pictures getting out there before grand opening was the main point.

Regardless, this ride has skyrocketed into my top 5 favorite rides at the resort.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                          http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                          http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Well... these are Disney's own publicity images. I was about to say that there's no way Disney would let a blog or fansite take pictures OUTSIDE of the vehicles (which is how many of these shots were taken).

And if these images are on their press site (made available to media) then that means they're ripe for the picking. I suppose that Disney didn't want anyone ELSE'S pictures getting out there before grand opening was the main point.

Regardless, this ride has skyrocketed into my top 5 favorite rides at the resort.
                            Totally agree, after seeing these photos I would put this on par with IJA
                            sigpic

Comment

Do you mind listing your top 5 just for so I have a good reference and comparison? Thanks!
                              This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is mine.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X