Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING - Citizens of Buena Vista Street started appearing today!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BREAKING - Citizens of Buena Vista Street started appearing today!

The citizens started making appearances today around the Carthay Theatre.

A
    pparently each character has a back story!!! The lady in the bottom left picture is a photographer who just arrived from Mexico City. She's on a world tour photographing the most beautiful places of the world. She says she is currently on her way to Hollywood to photograph the most beautiful people. She asked me what my name was. I told her it was RB. She said she dated an RB while she was in Italy, his name was Roberto Bravalli. Very funny characters!!! I'm excited!!!
    Last edited by NeverNeverland; 06-08-2012, 07:54 AM. Reason: link to non-partner site removed

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

Re: BREAKING - Citizens of Buena Vista Street started appearing today!

Absolutely incredible. They've really turned things around with the "little park that could." Can't wait to see it this...this...well I don't know when I'll be seeing this masterpiece! :P
    "Y'all come back now, ya hear?"

Comment

Very cool.
      The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
      -Walt Disney

Comment

Awesome. Cannot wait to see

Comment

It's cool for now, but these can't last long can they? I can't imagine them really adding to the atmosphere. Id rather see old disney characters I can take photos with. But I have been pleasantly suprized in other places of the new DCA... so bring them on.

They are cool, and I love Buena Vista Street and it should fun to see people from the street interacting with everyone.

@FromMatterhorn on Twitter & Instagram

Comment

Awesome!
            Hope to see some videos soon

Comment

Originally posted by ArchimedesWhatWhat View Post
              It's cool for now, but these can't last long can they? I can't imagine them really adding to the atmosphere. Id rather see old disney characters I can take photos with. But I have been pleasantly suprized in other places of the new DCA... so bring them on.

They are cool, and I love Buena Vista Street and it should fun to see people from the street interacting with everyone.
              The Citizens of Hollywood at DHS add a TON to the atmosphere. I expect the Citizens of BVS will be similarly awesome.
              DisneyTouristBlog | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

Please Visit My Travel Photography Blog, Covering Southern California and Beyond!

Comment

Cool. Don't like the cops outfit. Too colorful for BVS.
                Disneyland and Haunted Mansion fan boy!

Universal Studios Hollywood Employee

Comment

Originally posted by WDWFigment View Post
                  The Citizens of Hollywood at DHS add a TON to the atmosphere. I expect the Citizens of BVS will be similarly awesome.
                  I was wondering that, since I have never been there. I hope so, that will be awesome. I love the idea of the news boys, and five and dime, but they also do shows, like the dapper dans so it works. I just wasn't sure about "actors" adding to it. But that would be cool if they become the characters of DCA.

@FromMatterhorn on Twitter & Instagram

Comment

Citizens of Hollywood of DHS has been doing it since the park opened and very popular! I really like seeing interact with people! I dont know if Citizens of BVS is suppose to last longer than the summer, but trust me, they really do add to the atmosphere. Its amazing to see how much this park is turning around! They have truly learned their lessons with the failures of DCA 1.0.

Comment

Awesome!!!!
                      sigpic

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

"You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

Comment

Originally posted by Linus View Post
                        Cool. Don't like the cops outfit. Too colorful for BVS.
                        I don't think its that bright, it's just the photo.
                        Jeff Wayne

Comment

I think this is great. We experienced it at DHS and as Tom said, it's been there for awhile and very popular. I expect it to be equally as popular here.

Comment

How fun!
                            Jennifer

Comment

thats it! im auditioning for Disney! lol
                              sigpic

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

"You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X