Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magic Mornings - Disneyland Railroad Open?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Magic Mornings - Disneyland Railroad Open?

Does anyone know if the Disneyland Railroad is open during the Magic Mornings early opening hour? I have a tradition of always going on the railroad first, but if we go early, I'm wondering if I will get that opportunity?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Magic Mornings - Disneyland Railroad Open?

no it isnt :/ sorry
    sigpic

This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

"You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

Comment

Bummer! Thanks for letting me know. I'll will rearrange my plan accordingly.

Originally posted by MrsMonroe View Post
      no it isnt :/ sorry

Comment

I apologize if this is an obvious question, but I don't want to take any chances...

We have purchased our Disneyland tickets through a hotel package. We will need to pick the tickets up at the park. Our first day at the park will be a magic morning so we will be there 1 hour before they open.

Can anyone confirm that the ticket pickup booth is open during the early morning hours?

I would hate to arrive an hour early and not be able to pickup our tickets.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by asdklfj23090 View Post
          Can anyone confirm that the ticket pickup booth is open during the early morning hours?
          The booths will open about 30 minutes before MM starts.
          Be Cool Stay in School!
          Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Excellent! Thanks for the quick response. This board is a great resource!!

Comment

Just last week we were there right at opening, and the train didn't start running until about 8:25. Yeesh, talk about grouchy conductors at the Main Street Station....

Not to piggy back on this post, but I will anyway... Can anyone confirm what time the parking lots open? I realize that it's an hour before the gates open, even for MM, however do the lots ever open a few minutes early? If cars show up when the lot is closed is it ok to just park in the lanes until they're open?

Thanks!
              Wanna trade pins or power discs? PM me!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X