This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easter Eggs / Hidden Mickeys of Cars Land & BVS

Anyone find any Easter eggs in Cars Land? Spoilers abound!

re: Cars Land Easter Eggs (Merged)

What?

Comment

Originally posted by Julieandtheboys View Post
      What?
      Not an actual easter egg. Easter Egg is code for something usually not found very easily that pays homage to something else, or something completely random that is out of context.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt's Ghost View Post
        Anyone find any Easter eggs in Cars Land? Spoilers abound!
        The buzz lightyear in Sally's office at cozy cone motel hiding under a cone as in toy story 2 is one.

Comment

Originally posted by k_peek_2000 View Post
          Not an actual easter egg. Easter Egg is code for something usually not found very easily that pays homage to something else, or something completely random that is out of context.
          I get it now. Thanks!

Comment

I overheard someone say that there are Hidden Mickey's in each of the hoods at Ramone's, but haven't been able to validate that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sychros View Post
              I overheard someone say that there are Hidden Mickey's in each of the hoods at Ramone's, but haven't been able to validate that.
              There are.
              Amnesia used to be my favourite word, but I forgot it.

Comment

I've seen both of them
                Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

Every third blink of the yellow traffic light is slower. Just like Fillmore said

Comment

Originally posted by englishpauliewalle View Post
                    The buzz lightyear in Sally's office at cozy cone motel hiding under a cone as in toy story 2 is one.

There is another one on the other side of the desk, where the McQueen and Mater meen and greet is. It's much smaller, but there are three cones and you can see the feet of Buzz, Potato Head and Rex underneath.

Comment

I don't know if you can say this is an easter egg, because I don't even know what it is.

But inside RSR, right after you're chased away by Frank, your vehicle heads straight at some shrubbery. In the darkness of those shrubs, there's... an object of some kind. It almost looks like the front end of a car (bumper/grill/headlights) but it could be some kind of fence, or some other object, but it's very dark and I'm wondering if it's some kind of tribute to the parking lot (like the Eeyore parking lot sign inside the Indy queue).

If anyone can get a picture or decent video of it, maybe we can figure it out.

This video (starting at 1:40) is the best shot of it that I've seen so far.

Radiator Springs Racers (Full Ride) - HD POV - Ramone's Paint Shop - YouTube

Comment

Here's Buzz.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                        http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                        http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Originally posted by mrsxsparrow View Post
                          Every third blink of the yellow traffic light is slower. Just like Fillmore said

nice one!!! I forgot all about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
                            Here's Buzz.

I remember seeing this, but what is that under his hand with the wheel?

Originally posted by simba View Post
                            I don't know if you can say this is an easter egg, because I don't even know what it is.

But inside RSR, right after you're chased away by Frank, your vehicle heads straight at some shrubbery. In the darkness of those shrubs, there's... an object of some kind. It almost looks like the front end of a car (bumper/grill/headlights) but it could be some kind of fence, or some other object, but it's very dark and I'm wondering if it's some kind of tribute to the parking lot (like the Eeyore parking lot sign inside the Indy queue).

If anyone can get a picture or decent video of it, maybe we can figure it out.

This video (starting at 1:40) is the best shot of it that I've seen so far.

Radiator Springs Racers (Full Ride) - HD POV - Ramone's Paint Shop - YouTube
                            Wow, totally didn't notice that! It looks like an old '55 Chevy front end almost. Maybe a nice homage to the parking lot? I don't think that scene takes place in Mater's tow/junk yard area does it? It could be something related to that as well. Interesting!

I actually did a little bit of looking online. Below is the screencapped shot from YouTube, along with a real 1955 Chevy (excuse the sizes, it's best if you watch the video yourself). It looks like that could be it! Hopefully someone can confirm this or at least get a better image of this thing on the ride.

Click image for larger version

Name:	clcar.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.1 KB
ID:	7343248

Click image for larger version

Name:	8201500136_large.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	141.7 KB
ID:	7343249
                            Last edited by explodingboy; 06-14-2012, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Maybe the Buzz/cone easter egg is "mechanized" and will open-close. If you look behind buzz, it apears a motor is attached.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X