This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th of July in Carsland?

After seeing fireworks behind the range, do you think they will Celebrate 4th of July in Carsland with a fireworks display done by the residents of Radiator Springs?? 4th of July would be perfect for Carsland!

I know they have been doing it with World of Color infrastructure in Paradise Bay, but really... this new land lends itself perfectly to host the huge celebration!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

Re: 4th of July in Carsland?

Maybe
    lets hope
    Take a look at some of my models I make at kolbykonnection.com

Comment

I would have liked to have seen how close to Katella they were, from the other side of the rock work.
      It's actually "Cars Land", not "Carsland".

Comment

Originally posted by ghosty4 View Post
        I would have liked to have seen how close to Katella they were, from the other side of the rock work.
        When I saw that I was thinking that the police must have had to close off the Harbor/Katella intersection. I don't see how they can shoot odds fireworks from that location since it is so close to the street. But maybe I'm wrong?

If they do need to close the street I highly doubt fireworks in Carsland will be a frequent occurrence.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X