This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Your Kicks With this Special offer from Anabella Hotel and MiceChat

Get your kicks on Route 66 in Cars Land at Disney California Adventure!

The Anabella Hotel is offering a very special $66 rate
    on select dates in July to Micechatters who call
    1-800-863-4888 and use the
    secret code of "MiceChat Route 66".

Be Lightning McQueen quick to get this price as supply is very limited!
    You'd be Sally not to stay at the Anabella for such an incredible rate!

All dates have SOLD OUT. Thank you, and be on the lookout for a new MiceChat deal soon!
    Last edited by IndianaJenn; 07-11-2012, 02:50 PM. Reason: sold out
    "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
    Homer Jay Simpson

Re: Get Your Kicks With this Special offer from Anabella Hotel and MiceChat

Originally posted by Fishbulb View Post

on select dates in June and July to
    the first ten Micechatters who call

Be Lightning McQueen quick to get this price!

Available dates are:
    June 19,20, 26, 27
    July 15, 16, 19, 20, 21

Not one of the first ten callers? It doesn't Mater.

You can still get a $79 rate for those dates.

Micechat,

I called Anabella and they have nothing in their system for this deal. Help Please!!!

Comment

Ken,

I have e-mailed them. Try again first thing in the morning and if you're still having issues, please let me know. I'll make sure you're taken care of.

IJenn
      Last edited by IndianaJenn; 06-19-2012, 09:10 PM.
      One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Originally posted by Mouse princess
      Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

Comment

WOW! what a deal... any dates in october?
        That's as it should be.

Comment

When remember the contest that was going on to win a trip to cars land and also to stay at a hotel. Who won that contest?

Comment

New dates announced for the $66 rate! Please see edited original post.

Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

Comment

Any dates for August?

Comment

I just called them and they said all days with those rates are sold out!
                Well Gawrsh!

Comment

Apologies DisneyGoof. The rate is still available for most days. And we've just added some additional dates as well.

Please let me know if you have any more issues.

Comment

More dates have been added! Space is limited so call as soon as you can!

on select dates in July to Micechatters who call

Be Lightning McQueen quick to get this price as supply is very limited!

New dates are available (again!) !!

Available dates are:

July 8, 9, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31

Comment

That's really a great deal. You'll pay more for a sleazy motel in the Disney area for more than that. I stayed at the Anabella a little over a year ago and loved it. Drinks in the Tangerine bar weren't shabby either!

Comment

I just called for rate and they said it was sold out but stil had a rate for
                        $79

Comment

Originally posted by napamaninsocal View Post
                          I just called for rate and they said it was sold out but stil had a rate for
                          $79
                          Darn really? I was just about to book for my birthday. You would have figured more MiceChatters would have posted about scooping up the dates!

Comment

this place looks awesome. i usually stay at the candy cane inn or best western park place mini suites. thanks for the info on the deal! i may make this my new usual spot!

Comment

I love this hotel, I'm hoping that micechat finds a way of continuing this partnership. I am planning to be at the resort sometime August/ September for a few days

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X