This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Disneyland Ticket Questions.....

Ok- I am trying to plan a trip out there with a 2 year old. However, on their website, they list prices for 3-9 and 10 and up, but not younger than three. This would be my first time going with such a youngun' and I am wondering if the prices are different for under 3? I didn't think they were, but it seems odd they would make the distinction. Has anyone been with little ones who can tell me if the prices are different?
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Originally posted by dramaqueen
    Ok- I am trying to plan a trip out there with a 2 year old. However, on their website, they list prices for 3-9 and 10 and up, but not younger than three. This would be my first time going with such a youngun' and I am wondering if the prices are different for under 3? I didn't think they were, but it seems odd they would make the distinction. Has anyone been with little ones who can tell me if the prices are different?
    If I remember right, kids under three are free ... can anybody else confirm this?
    Originally posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

I can confirm... children under 3 are free.

Right now, with the Advance Purchase Multi-Day discounts (good thru late April, 2005), all folks 3 and older are paying the same price (Adults at the kids price).
      Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Thanks so much! That is good to know, an even better reason to be there for my nephews first trip- I am so excited!!!!!!
        Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
        Help support the site you love:
        -Visit the MiceChat store
        Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
        MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X