Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Invite Mickey and Minnie to your wedding??

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Invite Mickey and Minnie to your wedding??

In just saw this on PINTREST and thought it was such a great idea.

To All Who Come to this Happy Place.... Welcome! Disneyland is Your Land!

Re: Invite Mickey and Minnie to your wedding??

Omg. That is amazing if it's true. Has anyone tried this?

Comment

I have!

When I got married, I sent Mickey & Minnie an invitation and got back a personalized B/W autographed glossy 8x10. It was so sweet!

I didn't know about Cinderella, though! I wonder if that's new? We displayed the autographed photo and the congrats certificate that we got from the president and first lady at the wedding, too.

Comment

Another magical gem from Disney. Thanks a bunch for sharing, that is really neat.

---------- Post added 07-09-2012 at 12:23 PM ----------

OK, that got me to thinking about what else they might do and I found a place that claims that kids can write a letter to their favorite character (it didn't say which one's so I would guess probably the Fab 5 and probably main characters like the princesses) and you will get an autographed photo from that character. I'll have to see if my kids want to do it and I'll see if we get a response. It's the same address but a different header:

Walt Disney Company
        Attn: Fan Mail Department
        500 South Buena Vista Street
        Burbank, CA 91521
        Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

could you get it with any other characters I wonder (Jack Sparrow, Ariel, Belle, Tink, etc)
          Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
          July 13th-18th
          November 19th-25th

Comment

OMG!! I'm soo going to do this!!!
            "We find it delightfully unlivable here in this ghostly retreat. Every room has wall-to-wall creeps, and hot and cold running chills. Shhh, listen!"
            -your host, your ghost host

Trips: 1992 1998 1999x2 2000 2007 2009 2011 2012 2014

Next Trip:
            ???

On Friday, October 14th, 2011, my boyfriend of 5 years proposed to me under the tunnel, right before the Court of Angels
            in Disneyland! Read my trip report about it here:http://micechat.com/forums/disneyland-resort/160167-dlr-mickeys-halloween-party-first-trip-report.html

Here is our honeymoon trip report from December 10th to the 15th 2012:http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...10th-15th.html

Comment

When I was little I wrote a letter to Mickey attempting to suggest some ideas for Disneyland (early armchair Imagineering, lol) and received in return an autographed black and white photograph of Mickey Mouse along with a ton of postcards and the tiny mini-Mickey head lollipops (the ones you can through). Happiest day of my life...at the time haha.
              "Y'all come back now, ya hear?"

Comment

when my brother and I were little i really wanted to see Peter Pan, Hook, and Smee, and my brother really wanted to see the dwarfs so my dad talked to someone in City Hall, and later we got black and white photos of them made out to whichever of us wanted to see them. I'm wondering if I could pull off getting something like that from Belle and the Beast now? Or maybe even Jack Sparrow.

Next time I see Belle at DL I plan on asking her how Rumplestiltskin is doing and see if she knows why I ask lol (Once upon a time reference)
                Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
                July 13th-18th
                November 19th-25th

Comment

When my sons became Eagle Scouts I sent an email to Disneyland and got a letter back from the president signed with a B&W signed glossy of Mickey Mouse in front of the castle. There was also an Honorary Citizen button in it. Pretty cool!

Comment

I've got to figure out a way to get this of Belle and the Beast
                    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
                    July 13th-18th
                    November 19th-25th

Comment

And this my friends is what makes Disney so magical. :blush:

Comment

can this thread be a sticky, if only to keep the address on the main page for Disneyland Resort?
                        Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
                        July 13th-18th
                        November 19th-25th

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyfan42 View Post
                          can this thread be a sticky, if only to keep the address on the main page for Disneyland Resort?
                          I think it'd be cool if someone compiled a list of the freebies from Disneyland, including this, buttons, recipes from City Hall, chocolate squares from Ghirardelli, etc.

Comment

I used to write mickey when i was younger. the cool thing was that it was the same mickey because i remember one of his letters saying to write him on the Disney Wonder from that point forward. when i first wrote him i got a picture of the Sensational 6. i think its the same picture thats in DL tomorrowland in one of the buildings. we probably rote back and forth like 12 times.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X