Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any1 have a pic of mermaid rock formation?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] any1 have a pic of mermaid rock formation?

on the nemo submarine voyage, near the end, if u sit facing the inside part of the sub, u can see a sea serpent at the end of the ride in a rock formation, but there is also a mermaid somewhere near the end and no one has a picture of it! can anyone try and post it on here for me and most ppl who know about this plz! thank u
    sigpic
    Who is this yellow bear? Where's Henry?
    My name is in 3rd edition HM book! I'm Mari who sent in #7 for "Honorable Mentions"

Re: any1 have a pic of mermaid rock formation?

I've never seen them, but I've heard that one of them (if there is more than one) is near the sea serpent and it's pretty hard to see. I tried to do a little search online but couldn't find any photos.

Comment

Re: any1 have a pic of mermaid rock formation?

Originally posted by explodingboy View Post
      I've never seen them, but I've heard that one of them (if there is more than one) is near the sea serpent and it's pretty hard to see. I tried to do a little search online but couldn't find any photos.
      i didnt know that there is more than one, but i knew that there is only one serpent, cuz someone bought the other one along with the submarine voyage sign. he has lots of disney stuff
      sigpic
      Who is this yellow bear? Where's Henry?
      My name is in 3rd edition HM book! I'm Mari who sent in #7 for "Honorable Mentions"

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X